Our 2-year MBA program is the #1 part-time MBA program in North Carolina, designed specifically for working professionals. With conveniently located campuses in Uptown Charlotte and Winston-Salem, you have a choice between evening or weekend classes.
Our nationally recognized program equips you with a strategic, global perspective on business, and sharpens your ability to approach challenges from a variety of perspectives.
Ranked, Recognized, and Respected
- #1 in N.C 9 Years Running, U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- Top 20 In the U.S. 5 Years Running, U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- 23% Average Salary Increase While enrolled in the program
- A learning environment with small classes of working professional peers
- Hands-on learning and practical education allow you to immediately apply concepts you learn in the classroom to your business or workplace
- Engaging courses taught by experienced faculty supplemented with opportunities to learn from other leading business executives
- Career guidance for life, coupled with extensive alumni network connections
- 2-year lockstep, cohort-based program
- Designed to foster lifelong personal relationships and business connections
- The curriculum integrates all functions of business, from finance and operations to marketing and information technology
- Expanded selection of electives available to customize coursework
- Now offering a Strategy/Leadership Concentration
- For individuals who have demonstrated achievement through academic coursework, professional experience, and community leadership
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years post-graduate work experience
- Traditional and non-traditional students - intentionally seeking out diverse work experiences, realizing that each individual's strength heightens the learning experience for the cohort as a whole
Each year the School of Business awards scholarships to eligible, deserving applicants who we feel would benefit greatly from a Wake Forest education and contribute significantly to the intellectual and civic life of the campus. Award decisions are based on considerations including academic merit, financial need, and individual award criteria.
Make a Move Without Losing Momentum
Career opportunities abound for MBA students and graduates looking to make a move. Whether you are still earning your MBA or joining the ranks of our alumni, the Center for Market Readiness & Employment is here to ensure that you make the most of your education and accelerate your career momentum.
As a student, you will receive one-on-one career coaching and mentorship through our MR&E Center with benefits that continue long after graduation. The MR&E team offers:
- Guidance through our extensive alumni network
- Assessment of your career options & refinement of career goals
- Connection with corporate contacts
- Assistance in developing practical and soft skills to accelerate lifelong career advancement
“The career services team helped give me the kind of outside-the-classroom support that was necessary to start a new career path, but less than six months after landing my dream job, my entire division was eliminated. Instead of panicking, I took lessons learned from my counselor to hit the ground running, landing and solidifying an even better position with the same company less than two weeks later.”
– Michael Nestor, MBA ‘10
About the School
Founded in 1834, Wake Forest is a private, coeducational collegiate university based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. One of the leading institutions of its kind, Wake Forest blends the intimacy of a ... Read More