This programme is organized (since 2008) by the UNESCO Chair in Inter-cultural and Inter-religious Exchanges (Faculty of Philosophy) in partnership with the Swiss Institute for Sustainable Management, and the Universities of Fribourg and Geneva.
It provides students with a unique opportunity to meet top academics and specialists from international universities, successful managers, and entrepreneurs. Students interested in developing a career in business and management benefit by the excellent know-how of practitioners experienced in managing complex organizations.
Graduates have a strong competitive advantage in the labor market, as the MBA helps them acquire/improve managerial skills and prepares them to successfully innovate in business.
From the academic HR point of view, the program has known a real progress by the contribution of several international scholars and practitioners in the field of business administration. Courses are usefully complemented by case studies, as the programme has a strong orientation towards both an academically rigorous and practically relevant learning experience for the students. A telling example is Doing Business with Romania, a Guide for Businessmen elaborated by the MBA students and launched both in Romania and in Switzerland in 2010.
There is no tuition fee for the state-subsidized places. These places are available for EU, EEA and Swiss Confederation nationals
For paying students:
- 2000 EUR / year for Romanian students and for students coming from EU, EEA member states and from the Swiss Confederation
- 220 € / month for non-EU nationals
- Management, Management Consulting
- Business Administration, Business Analysis, Strategic Planning
- Start-up Entrepreneurship, Business Development
- Strategic Management: the Environment
- Business Communication
- Finance and Accounting for Managers
- Theory and practice of business administration
- Strategic Management: Capabilities
- Research Methods for Managers
- Management in International Contexts: Investment and Financing
- Competitive Strategies and Business Performance
- Elements of European culture
- Critical Thinking and Elements of Philosophy of Economics
- Organizational Behavior
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- International economic environment: Business Statistics
- Entrepreneurship and Internationalization
- Internațional Management: Logistics and Lean Management
- Theory and practice of business administration: Quality Management in Business
- International Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Management of Human Resources in multinational companies
- Internship: Research activity – elaboration of the master thesis
Admission takes place in July and September.
The call for applications is open to Romanian nationals – BA (or equivalent) graduates -, as well as nationals of EU, EEA member states, Swiss Confederation nationals and non-EU-citizens.
Applicants with previous studies abroad will include a certificate acknowledging their studies abroad/degrees obtained abroad, issued by the specialized department of the Ministry of Education.