Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Aldersgate Graduate School of Management MBA program combines the best of global business with a unique focus on the vibrant Asian region. To complement this, the MBA curriculum is constantly enhanced by a team of faculty and industry professionals, ensuring that students obtain the necessary rigor, business discipline, and innovative thinking, setting them apart from other MBA graduates.
- Strategy Management
- Knowledge Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
This graduate degree is appropriate for entrepreneurs, businessmen, managers, supervisors, and technical staff involved in the following types of enterprises:
- Production, Logistics & Operations
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Human Resource Placement
- Training & Consultancy
- International Business
Basic Modules[15 units]
- GS-MBA218 Management Applications of Computers and Knowledgement
- GS-MBA203 Research & Statistics
- GS-MBA290 Theory and Practice of Management(w/Business, Go & NGO Applications)
- GS-MBA202 Quantitative Techniques for Research and Management
- GS-MBA220 Marketing Management
- GS-MBA230 Financial Management 1
Major Modules[30 units]
- GS-MBA232 Managerial Economics & Accounting
- GS-MBA292 Total Quality Management w/Strategic Planning and Program
- GS-MBA291 Business Policy-Laws, Values, Ethics and Culture
- GS-MBA285 Local and National Government Management Development
- GS-MBA241 Logistics, Operations, and Supply Chain Management
- GS-MBA233 Financial Management 2 w/Investment Mgt & Development Finance
- GS-MBA270 Business Development & Entrepreneurship
- GS-MBA256 Human Resource Management w/Human Behavior in Organisation
- GS-MBA253 Communication Mgt w/Social Marketing
- GS-MBA281 International & Multicultural Business
Duration & Delivery Methods
Duration: The programme is designed to be delivered over two academic years for full-time, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time learning.
Delivery Method: You will receive face-to-face teaching, including lectures, group discussions in seminars and tutorials.
On entry you must have at least ONE of the following:
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited and recognized institution
- Overseas qualifications which may be accepted by the Aldersgate International Admission Council as being equivalent to the above.
- Those without formal academic qualifications but holds a Professional Qualifications, 25 years and above whom have been inappropriate employment for at least five years. A reference letter from employer(s) must accompany such application.
Program taught in: