Master's Degree in Business Administration with double degree between UNIVERSIDAD EUROPEA DEL ATLANTICO (Spain) and UNIVERSIDAD PANAMERICANA (Guatemala)
Description of the Race
The Master of Business Administration (MBA for its acronym in English) is defined as the most advanced studies, from a professional and academic perspective, in the direction and management of companies. The challenges of the business environment demand professionals capable of creating and directing companies of all kinds on a national and international level. Given this, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) with double degree between the UNIVERSIDAD EUROPEA DEL ATLANTICO (Spain) and UNIVERSIDAD PANAMERICANA (Guatemala), pursues the training of professionals in the different key areas of the management and administration of a company, in its creation and development process, in the assumption of responsibilities and in the development of the main managerial competences.
For this, the Master's program exposes a program of learning and specialization in the best management practices and in the development of the necessary skills and attitudes that facilitate decision-making and the resolution of business problems, that students as executives in the real world and in their daily life they can face and carry out all these management and decision-making based and supported by business simulators from the CompanyGame® technology partner.
Studying this master's degree allows students to obtain double degrees awarded by the two universities that generate the agreement and thus extend their field of action in the exercise of their profession to the European Community and the United States of America, with the recognition and the title of UNIVERSIDAD EUROPEA DEL ATLANTICO (Spain), on the other hand, the recognition and title of UNIVERSIDAD PANAMERICANA (Guatemala).
It is the perfect option for those who want to run a company or corporation and have excellent analytical skills, as they will have to learn to deal and do business with real and potential clients. All organizations, include within their staff a business consultant; who is in charge of supporting making all the decisions for the benefit of the company A professional, indistinctly his career, but with an MBA he fits perfectly into that position and job profile since he is trained for it. Students who access and fully approve the Master of Business Administration (MBA) with double degree between the UNIVERSIDAD EUROPEA DEL ATLANTICO (Spain) and UNIVERSIDAD PANAMERICANA (Guatemala), in addition to having these skills and acquired knowledge, access a degree with the validation and certification of two continents (Europe and America) and three countries that endorse it (Spain and Guatemala).
Professionals who have an MBA within their curriculum can become expert managers of different projects: from those related to information technology, to assignments in areas of Industrial Engineering, business managers, human resources and financial managers; being these professional fields that can choose and deepen with this expertise, as well as any manager with a profession that wants to increase their high-level skills.
- Graduate and graduated professional at grade level of any university university career recognized by CEPS in Guatemala.
- Possessing qualities and attitudes towards respect, appreciation and ethical commitment.
- Possess positive mentality to be able to face and solve problems.
- Desire to improve the ability to make decisions after an in-depth analysis.
- Have proven business experience of at least 4 years in middle or senior management positions in companies or ventures
- Comply with the registration requirements established at Universidad Panamericana.
Student profile (requirements)
The student of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) with double degree between the UNIVERSIDAD EUROPEA DEL ATLANTICO (Spain) and UNIVERSIDAD PANAMERICANA (Guatemala) must show in the different scenarios and learning activities that:
- Graduated at grade level.
- It complies with all its virtual activities, whether they are synchronous or asynchronous.
- Put into practice the concepts learned in class through assessments and work proposed by the teacher.
- Dedicates at least 12 hours a week to reading, analyzing and discussing documents and preparing work individually and in groups, both in person and online.
- It makes use of technology as a means to develop their work and student activities.
- He is interested in learning and participating actively in class.
- Apply research techniques and strategies to learn.
- He is punctual and responsible in the delivery of works, laboratories, investigations, etc.
- Evidence of appropriate behavior attitudes for harmonious, respectful and productive work.
- He has the attitude of interacting with his colleagues and joining a joint effort to investigate and learn as a team.
- He is disciplined and responsible in the proper use of time.
The students will graduate through the elaboration of a final project of career that will be developed in the simulators prepared for this purpose. The students will have the support of a specialist and the lecture and face-to-face training of the two previous simulators and their final development with the described GlobalMarket model. This point is possible depending on the fact that this Master of Business Administration (MBA) with double degree between the UNIVERSIDAD EUROPEA DEL ATLANTICO (Spain) and UNIVERSIDAD PANAMERICANA (Guatemala) is of a professional nature, which means that the graduates have a completely complete profile application and court, in this case, managerial. For this reason, the traditional thesis and its preparation are accepted and replaced by the use of simulators prepared for this purpose, and the practical application within the virtual environment that is presented of everything learned and received at a theoretical level is evaluated. This will give the student a more enriching and profitable experience for their future by bringing it more directly into a business environment.
Program taught in: