The global economy is in constant flux, offering you numerous career opportunities. You would like to develop further, improve your spectrum of opportunities and are ready to take the next step in your career?
At a glance
- Degree: Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Study duration: MBA 12 months // MBA plus 18 months
- Language: English
- Start: September and January
- ECTS: MBA 90 // MBA plus 120
- Double degree: it is possible by extending your studies for another semester at one of our partner universities
- Major Field of Study: MBA – Management // MBA plus – Spezialisierung in Management, Finance, Automotive Management, Real Estate // or semester abroad
- English language studies
- Dual degree option
- Possibility of professional specialisation
- Intensive language training
- Individual Coaching
- Outstanding corporate network
The MBA programme at the EBS offers you two attractive study tracks, in keeping with your individual needs and career wishes.
- MBA: 12-month programme, preparing you within a very short time for a leadership position, with sound business administration know-how, leadership skills and intercultural experience.
- MBA plus: 18-month programme offering you the opportunity to specialise in your chosen field and, additionally, providing you with excellent prospects in the German job market. Alternatively, the third semester can also be spent abroad in order to expand intercultural competences.
- Double Degree Option: 24-month programme that allows you to gain an additional international degree, such as an MBA or a specialized Master’s degree. Extend your studies and gain experience in an international context to broaden your career prospects in the global job market.
- A university degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ working experience
- Very good English language skills
You will be studying at one of the top business schools worldwide: The EBS Universität is regularly ranked amongst the top universities.
The world is changing rapidly, we will be preparing you for this: we equip you with the skills and methodical expertise you require to take on management tasks and social responsibility in a highly dynamic environment.
You learn to perform confidently in a digitised environment: programming languages, professional data analysis or information management, we teach you suitable digital skills you need to exploit the potential of a digitised world and to break new ground.
You benefit twice over: With the study programme “International Dual Degree” you gain two degrees from two renowned universities. The Bachelor of Science from the EBS and the degree from the partner university you attended in the last three semesters.
Your complete study programme is in English: At the EBS you study at international level and in an international environment, therefore all lectures and events are, of course, in English.
You gain practical knowledge with genuine added value: From the very start of your study programme you will benefit from our network of highly attractive corporate partners. We arrange internships in companies such as Accenture, BCG, BMW, Danone, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, L’Oréal, Morgan Stanley, P&G, PWC and others. You will also receive intensive support at the start of your career from our Career Services Center and will also be in touch with corporate representatives during your studies.
You gain international experience at some of the best universities worldwide: you spend the first three semesters at the EBS and change for the remaining study period to a foreign partner university.
You benefit from top learning quality: you will achieve optimum learning success in small groups with explicit practical relevance and numerous case studies. Our unique coaching programme and comprehensive curriculum for individual personality development puts you in good stead for your professional career.
As a graduate of the EBS you achieve an above-average starting salary: a degree from the EBS offers you financial benefit from the very beginning of your career. The average starting salary of our bachelor graduates is 56,000 euros (Employment Report 2016).
With our study programme you are in great demand on the job market: 85% of graduates receive their first job offer during their studies or at the latest 3 months after graduation (Employment Report 2016).
About the School
Under the umbrella of the private, state-recognised EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht you will find a programme portfolio that is unique across Germany consisting of Bachelors, Law, Masters and ... Read More