An MBA program, its overall vision of the company through a multidisciplinary approach, the required dedication and the personal impact on the candidate: all these things together are set to be a radical change in all participants’ life. The MBA is focused on the understanding of all areas involved in the management and administration of companies, meaning the whole conception of the company, its operations and organization. This involves carrying out an integrated eff ort on all the activities of business management, in order to be able to implement those policies and more appropriate to successfully achieve the planned objectives strategies. The business world demands trained professionals with a solid understanding of the various areas of management, and in turn, with personal skills such as fl exibility, adaptation, refl ection, resolution and creativity. Having an MBA is necessary for all those seeking a diff erential advantage in today’s competitive world. It is one of the few academic diplomas with which, in addition to learning the various areas of running a business, a reputation recognized by the business environment is obtained. It is the program that lets you through the experience, getting new tools and knowledge that will facilitate the transition to a better position in your career.
Why study MBA at Aspire Business School?The ASPIRE MBA has been characterized as the master of executive training
par excellence, which enables participants to achieve positions in a company, and get the necessary management skills to manage companies and institutions. For example, it is the program that lets you enhance your career to a maximum level of development.
The MBA aims to provide Students with the adequate skills to manage assertively and innovatively an organization, from the essential knowledge of marketing, fi nance, economics, accounting, business management, human capital and operations to the development of an appropriate set of transverse tools and capabilities: leadership, teamwork, communication, business ethics, social responsibility, and shared value.
The advanced training that provides the master is designed to boost the participant’s career, ensuring a major leap and a sustained capacity to:
- Evolve easily within complex organizations and diversity, under a sustainable perspective and granting the capacity to adapt and anticipate disruptive changes
- Manage fl exibility and change with the application of new technologies, the emergence of new markets and social evolution, seeking the consolidation and growth of the organization
- Promote entrepreneurship path the way for the creation of new businesses while fostering innovation and creativity
- Deliver operational excellence for a broad number of corporate areas, ensuring thoroughness, applied know-how and research capabilities
The methodology used in the programs of ASPIRE is based on the combination of practical training and theoretical knowledge, and further requires the active participation of students with their opinions and views. Based on this, all participants are encouraged to analyze and solve case studies based on real and simulated business situations for training purposes. The Student participation and teamwork are an essential element in the development of the program. This deepens and enriches the training, as it complements the diversity of opinions and experiences of the participants. In this sense, good teamwork is essential in the development, preparation and presentation of the Business Plan as the FMT project in which all the skills and knowledge acquired during the development of the program is integrated. The project encourages the ability to develop the strategic vision and entrepreneurial spirit of the Student.
The provision of a virtual campus provides permanent access to all the resources needed for learning, in addition to update information on the planning of courses, assessment of student progress and direct contact with the teaching staff.
- Academic: International-NON Eu students: BA, BSc, BScIT, BSc Engineering,.EU & UK Students: Bachelor Degree. For UK students, BA and BSc holders (mandatory enrollment for preparatory courses may apply)
- Work Experience: 3 years working experience, considering internships. Students with exellent academic records can wave the work experience.
- English Proficiency: IELTS: 6.0 (minimum of 5.0 in all components) TOEFL (paper-based): overall score of 600 with a Test of Written English score of 5.5 TOEFL (internet-based): overall score between 87-109 with component scores of at least 20.Cambridge English First (FCE) Applicants from a recognized majority English speaking countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements. (If you don’t meet our minimum English language requirements, we off er an intensive Pre-sessional English course.)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 10, 2017