MASTER OR MBA IN TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
Take the next step in your career! The NIT Master’s Program (M.A./MBA) in Technology Management prepares you for responsible leadership and management tasks. The contents are specially tailored to the requirements of a changing working environment through a high level of practical experience and project-based learning. Together with fellow students from all over the world, you will learn to plan and implement complex projects and innovative ideas on your own responsibility.
Management studies for engineers, scientists and graduates of business-related studies
The Technology Management program is specially designed for engineers, scientists and graduates of business-related studies with a first university degree and excellent academic achievements. If you have any questions regarding aptitude or admission requirements, please contact our admissions team.
Studies with 90 or 120 ECTS – It's up to you!
You decide whether you complete our Master's program with 90 or 120 ECTS. Depending on your previous studies and your personal goals and requirements, you can choose the total scope and speed of your Master's studies yourself.For a Master's degree with 120 ECTS you will participate in additional modules(complementary modules) and thus collect additional credit points. The 120 ECTS study option is particularly attractive for foreign students who wish to apply for a student visa for Germany.
Flexible study – part-time or in addition to your doctorate!
The Technology Management program is organized in modules in classroom and group phases as well as online learning. Classroom work takes place almost exclusively in the off-peak hours – on Friday evenings and weekends. Thus you can complete your studies part-time alongside work commitments, working on a thesis or individual obligations.
Studying at the NIT has many advantages:
- A world-class education in management
- International and intercultural experience
- Tight link to industry: scholarship, internship and thesis work with companies possible
- International faculty from acclaimed business schools, universities and research facilities
- Individual support from lecturers, tutors and NIT staff
- Personalized career development
- On-campus living: modern student apartments on a green campus
- Global alumni network and friendships
- University degree conferred by the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH)
Key Facts: Master Technology Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Arts (Work experience < 2 years)
by Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH)
- Start: October, intensive German language course starts in September
- Duration: The duration can be flexibly adapted through our modular learning concept.
Recommended course of studies:
Master/MBA with 90 ECTS part-time
Volume approx. 30 hours/week = 4 semesters
Master/MBA with 120 ECTS part-time
Volume approx. 30 hours/week = 5 semesters
Master/MBA with 120 ECTS full-time
Volume approx. 40 hours/week = 4 semesters
- Intake: Up to 35 students
- Accreditation: FIBAA
- Tuition Fee:
Master 90 ECTS: 23.500 EUR
Master 120 ECTS: 32.250 EUR
Who can apply?
We invite applications from motivated candidates with:
- a proven record of personal and academic achievement
- a first degree (on Bachelor's level or higher) in Engineering, Technology, IT, Natural Sciences or
- a business related field,
- a high level of proficiency in English (C1)
- an open-mind a curiosity
- First professional experience is a plus but not a requirement for admission (see below).
Program taught in: