Cultivation Objective: Cultivate students to have a solid theoretical foundation and a wide range of knowledge of Business Administration, to grasp advanced technology and methods as well as modern management techniques to solve practical problems in this field.
Main Courses: International Economics and Trade, Statistics, Transport Economics and Geography, Corporate Management, Human Resource Management, Economics, Finance Management, Principle of Investment, Risk Management, Financial Markets and Capital Management, Principles of Cruise Management, etc.
- Applicants must be foreign citizens in good health.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40, have a valid passport and a Bachelor Degree.
Documents required for application:
- Application Form for International Students to Study at Dalian Maritime University
- Photocopy of the personal information page of passport (photocopy of a valid Chinese visa is required to submit if an applicant is in China upon application)
- Notarized certificate of bachelor’s degree or Enrollment Certificate of bachelor’s degree study (applicable to this year’s graduates who haven’t received the degree certificate)
- Notarized all official undergraduate transcripts
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors
- Study Plan, including personal information, education background, work experience, and academic research proposal (no fewer than 2500 words in English)
- Internationally recognized certificate of proficiency in English (TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC or other certificates)
Applicants without a certificate as above mentioned should pass English level test organized by DMU so as to be admitted to attend the master’s degree programs in English-medium.
The courses are mainly composed of compulsory courses (compulsory general education courses and compulsory core requirement courses), optional courses and academic paper. The total credits should be no less than 30.
The dissertation of master’s degree is composed of the opening report, intermediate inspection, and thesis defense. The application and procedures of thesis defense should follow The Implementation Regulations of Conferring Master’s or Doctoral Degree of Dalian Maritime University and The Provisions of the Application and Organization of Thesis Defense of Dalian Maritime University. A qualified dissertation should be logical, concise and coherent, having a clear conception, rigorous analysis, correct theoretical deduction, reliable data, economic and social benefits, and academic value. In addition, it should provide new insights into the field of study and show that the author is capable of doing scientific research and undertaking independently specialized technical work.
About the School
Dalian Maritime University (DMU) is located in southwestern Dalian, which is a famous coastal city in northeastern China. The University covers an area of one million square meters with almost half a ... Read More