Do you want to give new impetus to your career? Looking for opportunities for exchanges and networking between students with complementary profiles? The UQO MBA has been designed for you!
Focused on practice, this program is aimed at students who wish to develop their thinking and action skills in a workplace involving generations, cultures and various technologies. In a perspective integrating knowledge, know-how and skills, candidates will be introduced to the most modern management tools in the context of dynamic courses, simulations, case studies, practical work and interactions in time. real with grassroots organizations. This learning will help them to better anticipate, understand and address the challenges of working in today's organizations.
- Financial services
Why study at the UQO MBA?
- A university with more than 15 years of MBA experience and many of its graduates are recognized.
- Classes given especially during the weekends, and sometimes in the evening, to promote work-study balance.
- An MBA offered full-time (1½ to 2 years) and part-time (3 to 4 years).
- Training tailored to the needs and interests of students with a choice of three highly sought-after concentrations.
- The Memory Journey provides access to the UQO Master's Scholarship Program and external funding opportunities.
- Classes composed of 15 to 25 students of varied ages and various training.
- Personalized supervision provided by experienced teachers.
- Financial Officer or Analyst
- Investment Officer or Analyst
- Intermediate or senior executive
- Lecturer at the university (compulsory master's degree)
- Advisor in risk assessment
- Internal or external consultant
- Manager or business owner
- Consulting Firms
- Private companies
- Municipal, Provincial and Federal Governments
- Financial institutions
- Autonomous work
The director participates in the establishment, direction and management of an institution, company or group by applying principles of sound management. It effectively leads public or private organizations towards the achievement of specific objectives with the help of specific human, material and financial resources.
About the School
Considérée comme une université dont la dimension humaine facilite l'apprentissage et la réflexion, l'Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO) a su grandir, évoluer et adapter ses programmes au rythme ... Read More