The key points of the MSc ISC Paris:
- 12 or 16-month Full-Time program (6 months’ practical mission)
- AACSB accredited
- Network of partners (DE BEERS DIAMOND JEWELLERS, LOUIS VUITTON, RALPH LAUREN, KENZO, G. ARMANI etc)
- Companies relations department and 60,000 job offers each year
- The strength of the network of more than 16,000 alumni of ISC Paris
- International dimension: high cultural diversity and profiles, high-level international faculty
- Full English
- Campus: Paris
3 options :
- Art & Culture
- Fragrances & Cosmetics
- a minimum of 3 years' of Higher education (bachelor or equivalent)
CAREER & JOB OPPORTUNITIES Brand Manager, Development and Marketing Manager, Area Manager in Retail or Wholesale, Product Manager
OBJECTIVES Our objective is to produce success-driven leaders. ISC Paris and its partners have combined an unparalleled faculty team: seasoned practitioners in the realm of fashion and luxury which will alternate with high-level academics. At the end of the program, participants will be able to analyze their environment and take up related challenges while demonstrating outstanding managerial skills and interdisciplinary knowledge to succeed in the highly demanding Luxury Business.
Training outstanding multicultural future executives capable of balancing creative skills, and managerial excellence to address the issues faced by the companies of the globalized luxury industry.
Educating outstanding managers through a combination of high-level theoretical courses, conferences by professional experts and dedicated vocational learning.
Work with a hectic project pace to become fully operational and meet the fashion and luxury companies’ needs at the end of the program.