The Exeter MBA
Inspiring leaders for a better world.
For ambitious professionals with at least three years' work experience, you can accelerate or redirect your career with our internationally accredited MBA programme.
- Ranked Number 1 in the Corporate Knights' Better World MBA Rankings 2017 and Number 2 in 2018
- The full-time programme has "Tier One" status in the CEO Global MBA Rankings 2017
- Executive programme ranked 3rd in the UK and 21st in the world in the CEO Global MBA Rankings 2017
- Focus on purposeful leadership, innovation, technology and sustainability
- Accredited by AMBA and EQUIS
Our unique MBA will equip you with the tools and skills in purposeful leadership, innovation, sustainability and technology to not only transform yourself but also the world around you, for good.
The programme is flexible and is available to study full-time over 12 months or as a part-time executive option over 24-36 months.
The Exeter MBA will help you to achieve the career you desire. Our Careers Programme has been designed to give you a full understanding of yourself as a successful and innovative professional in today’s global business landscape. The programme will kick-start your personal transformation process by exposing you to the wide-ranging career development resources at your disposal, whilst developing self-reflection on your personal competencies and experiences. Workshops are delivered by career-change professionals, including sector specialists focussed on growing your expertise in internationalisation and employability, helping you decide where you want to take your MBA.
Through our active support we will:
- Match you up with an experienced professional to gain 1:1 career advice through our Careers Mentor scheme
- Provide personalised 1:1 Career Coaching with our dedicated, fully-qualified MBA Career Consultant
- Provide access to a range of careers fairs and events
- Connect you with successful alumni working in a sector of your choice to further develop your contacts and professional impact
Your MBA Consultancy Project will be a key piece of the jigsaw enabling you to move from your pre-MBA role, organisation or sector onto your new career path. Your Careers Consultant will help ensure that your Consultancy Project supports your career aspirations.
At the University of Exeter Business School, we want to ensure we attract the very brightest minds and talent from all over the world, regardless of financial background.
That's why we have over £500,000 worth of scholarships available to outstanding MBA candidates.
If you meet our entry requirements, we welcome you to apply using our online application system: exeter.ac.uk/mba
You will need to submit the following documents:
- Transcript and degree certificate for first/ second degree
- Detailed CV
- Two professional reference letters
- Personal statement supporting your application, detailing your achievements in your career so far, what experiences you will bring to the programme, and how you think The Exeter MBA will enhance your career and your future aspirations
- Evidence of English proficiency if applicable
- Your GMAT score if applicable
- After submitting your application, you will be contacted by the MBA office to arrange an interview.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 11, 2019