The Richmond University MBA aims to deliver a programme that will equip students with the key competencies companies to require and the critical skills that global organisations value above all. These include the ability to work with and lead cross-functional and multi-cultural teams, to generate and implement businesses with innovative solutions as well as engage with stakeholders at all levels.
Our MBA will develop your expertise as a business team leader in a collaborative and supportive environment, enabling you to join the ranks of MBA holders who earn significantly above the graduate pay average and quickly scale career progression. With an abundance of networking and career opportunities, you’ll have the chance to further develop effective business leadership.
You’ll be assessed through individual and group projects. Assessment includes reports, presentations and competitions, enabling you to develop the skills to master a myriad of situations in the world of business administration and strategic business management.
Top 5 reasons to study this programme
- Experience integrated internships to prepare all students for a future career in business.
- Develop your ability to strategically manage a business and teams within the workplace.
- Expand your ability to apply metrics and tools utilised within a business for financial analysis and control.
- Gain the required skills for decision-making and data analysis (ROI, KPIs).
- Apply business principles to real-life situations through case studies and projects.
Key areas of study
Skill-Based Career Seminars: The Business School works closely with the University’s Department of Student Affairs to offer a series of skill-based careers seminars throughout the academic year on both campuses.
Integrated Internship: Our postgraduate programmes aim specifically to prepare students for careers in related fields and in line with this, all our MBA students may undertake an internship through Careers & Internships Office.
After you graduate
American Express, BP, Citroen Algeria, Coca-Cola Servicios de Colombia, Credit Suisse, Glencore India Pvt Ltd, Laura Ashley Foundation, Merrill Lynch, Royal Bank of Scotland, Standard Chartered Bank, UBS, and the United Nations
PhD, Parsons School of Design – New York, Central St Martins -UAL, London Business School, LSE, etc.
We offer career support and advice through our Careers & Internships Office that will assist and guide you in your study choices to make sure you stand out from the crowd when you graduate. Through internships, you will gain business acumen, beneficial work experiences and transferable skills which will give you a competitive advantage in a fast-paced working environment.
A first degree in any discipline with a minimum classification of 2.2 (Lower Second Class Honours) or its international equivalent.
English Language Requirements (Non-Native English Speakers)
- IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 in each Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- TOEFL (IBT) 80 overall with Listening 19, Reading 20, Writing 19, Speaking 22
- Pearsons Academic Test of English (PTE) 60 with 51 in each Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing
- Cambridge English: Proficiency – Level C2 or Level C1
About the School
Richmond is an American International University, established in 1972 and based in West London with two campuses in Richmond Hill and close to Kensington High Street. Since 1981, the university has be ... Read More