The MBA is a full-time career development programme for those with previous management experience. This course focuses on developing the strategic thinking skills needed in today’s global economy. Critical knowledge of organisations and their management, creative and systematic approaches to understanding business issues and developing knowledge of improving business and management practice are all part of this course.
Applicants will study full-time over three trimesters, which is a full calendar year.
The programme seeks to develop:
- Intellectual capabilities of research, critique, synthesis and innovation, culminating in a masters’ level dissertation.
- Academic and professional skills to allow for opportunities for career development and further study.
- Lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
mohamed_hassan / Pixabay
- MBA 7020 Research and study skills
- MBA 7021 Leadership and management
- MBA 7022 Financial Management and Decision Making
- IMA 7001 International Marketing Management
- MBA 7026 Strategic Management
- MBA 7025 Human Resource Management
- MBA 7024 Change Management
- MBA 7016 Research Methods
- MBA 7017 Dissertation
You must have both of the following: significant work experience in a business or management capacity; and a UK honours degree/postgraduate degree (or equivalent).
If English is not your first language you will also normally need IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent).
When applying you must include a reference from your current employer. The reference should clearly state how long you have been employed by them and give a breakdown of your job content and roles and responsibilities.
You will normally be interviewed at some point during the application process. This may be by one of the course tutors, one of the University’s international officers, or by an agent appointed by the University to assist international students with their application.
|Application fee*||Registration fee (yearly)||Tuition fee (yearly)||Exam fee** (yearly)|
|2,100 AED||2,200 AED||49,500 AED||1,090 GBP|
All Fees are subject to revision and would be revised on a yearly basis.
All Fees are subject to 5%VAT as per the Federal Tax Authority.
*Application & Registration Fees are non-refundable
** Exam Fees are in UK Pounds and to be transferred to University of Bolton UK account
About the School
The University of Bolton, Academic Centre – Ras Al Khaimah was first established in 2008 and is licensed by the Government of Ras Al Khaimah. We offer Undergraduate and Post Graduate degree programmes ... Read More