Master of Business Administration
Launch your career by earning your M.B.A. at Point Park University. Our unique campus is located in the heart of Pittsburgh, a dynamic corporate, services, and cultural hub. When you earn your degree, you’ll be well on your way toward achieving your professional goals— with all the advantages of having studied in the United States.
Choose from One of Six Concentrations:
- Business Analytics
- Health Systems Management
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Sports, Arts & Entertainment Management
This 36-credit degree program can be completed in as little as 18 months and is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
Pittsburgh ranks seventh in the United States for Fortune 500 company headquarters and is home to more than 100 billion-dollar corporations. It is also one of the nation’s most vibrant cultural cities. Our International Student Services and Enrollment office and Career Development Center are here to help you take advantage of these exciting opportunities. We’ll help you find professional internships, develop business skills and make connections as you navigate toward your chosen career.
CPT and OPT
- Students are eligible for CPT after 2 full-time academic semesters.
- Students considering OPT must work at jobs within their field of study and can work a maximum of 12 months.
Point Park University faculty are dedicated to an interactive teaching style in classes where the student-to-faculty ratio is as low as 13:1. The faculty brings real-world industry experience to the classroom. A few notable faculty members are listed below:
Michele Langbein, Ph.D., Associate professor of Business Management
Archish Maharaja, Ed.D., Professor, and Director - M.S. in Health Care Administration and Management
Gita Maharaja, Ed.D., Part-time associate professor of Business
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Merit-based scholarships available including:
- Tuition and Fees = $16,848 per year (Based on 18 credits per year)
The program consists of 36 credit hours, including 24 credit hours of required courses (listed below) and 12 credit hours for completion of one of seven available concentrations.
- Accounting for Managers–3
- Global Environment of Business–3
- Legal Environment of Business–3
- Marketing –3
- Corporate Finance–3
- Organizational Behavior–3
- Quantitative Methods –3
- Managerial Economics–3
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 2, 2018