Today’s employers are seeking well-rounded employees who can speak the current language of business. They want employees who understand that all business is a global business. They need employees that understand that sustainability is integral to the business of both today and tomorrow. They seek employees who understand that leadership is not something reserved for those sitting around the boardroom but instead is something that needs to occur at all levels of business.
A complete admissions file must contain:
1. No application fee
2. Completed Application for Admission
3. Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
4. Official transcript of coursework from each college or university attended (undergraduate and graduate). Transcripts must be sent directly in a sealed envelope from the college or university.
5. A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above in graded graduate coursework. Or, one of the following:
- GPA of 2.7 or above for the last 60 units of graded undergraduate course work.
- OR, a GPA of 2.3-2.69 for the last 60 units of graded undergraduate coursework AND one of the following:
- GMAT score of 560 or GRE score of 162 quantitative and 144 verbal reasoning
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience
- Completion of 12 credit hours, with a minimum grade of 3.0, in the following subjects from a regionally accredited college/university:
- Statistics/Quantitative Methods
- Business Communications
7. Statement of purpose/intent: a 1-page essay describing professional and/or personal goals and reasons for obtaining the above graduate degree
8. Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional, on letterhead)
9. Completion of prerequisite course requirements with a minimum GPA of 3.0 at the undergraduate level:
- 3 units of Microeconomics
- 3 units of Macroeconomics
- 3 units of Statistics/Quantitative Methods.
- Students who do not meet these prerequisites are required to successfully complete BSB’s tutorials in Quantitative Methods and/or Economics during their first semester of study.
10. Please note: International Candidates must meet additional admissions requirements