The Department of Business Studies at Assumption College offers a part-time MBA program designed for working professionals, as well as a full-time accelerated MBA for recent college graduates with a business degree. In addition, we offer a specialized MBA in Healthcare Management and a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in Business. Graduates of our programs are qualified to advance and succeed as leaders in the private, nonprofit, and public sectors of society.
The Pillars of the Assumption MBA Experience
Preparing well-rounded graduates to become leaders in the private, nonprofit and public sectors.
Real World Focus:
- Faculty hold high-level degrees, possess real-world experience and offer diverse perspectives
- Fellow students build professional networks and learn from each other
- Critical thinking and communication skills are emphasized
- Students apply new skills and knowledge immediately at work
- Small class sizes provide an opportunity for valuable relationships with professors and fellow students
- Faculty mentors and academic advisors provide personal attention to students’ course selections, coursework, and career planning
- Students customize their MBA experience by selecting one of seven concentrations, working with the Program Director to design a personalized set of elective courses, or by enrolling in the specialized Healthcare MBA program
- Principled leadership is the key animating idea of the program
- The curriculum emphasizes ethics and values in business, including required business ethics class
- Graduates are prepared to not only achieve their immediate career goals but also to confidently and ethically navigate any future career path
- Courses available on campus, online, and blended formats
- Evening classes accommodate students’ outside work and/or family schedules
- The schedule can be tailored to a student’s particular needs
Call us. Visit campus. Attend one of our information sessions. If you are driven to become the very best business leader possible, you will flourish as the newest member of the Assumption College MBA learning community.
Completed applications for our Master programs are reviewed by the Graduate Program Admission Committees.
Applicants are evaluated on their own academic merits and ability to complete our programs successfully. Once all the necessary documentation is received, your application materials are reviewed and a decision is made. You will be notified of the decision in writing.
All programs require:
Graduate Admissions- Academic & Admission Requirements by Program
- Completed Application Dated & Signed
- $30 Application Fee (waived for AC Alumni) -Online by checking/statement savings account or credit/debit card (a small convenience fee is applied to credit/debit card payments) at https://assumption.afford.com/ and select Graduate School Application Fee. Use student ID# 0999999 or remit by check/money order to Assumption College, Graduate Studies, 500 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609.
- Three (3) Recommendations
- Official Transcript(s)
- Personal Statement
- Current Resume
- TOEFL or IELTS for applicants whose native language is not English
About the School
At Assumption, we are committed to exploring with great gusto the relationship between faith and reason. By participating in this 2,000-year-old-tradition, today’s students join generations of scienti ... Read More