Bilgi MBA Programme can be completed in three semesters.
bilgiMBA Programme comprises three different sections. Also, it's an English program. In order to graduate, the student has to complete 5 core courses, 5 elective courses, and a final project. The courses in the bilgiMBA Programme are complemented with teamwork exercises, projects, presentations and quizzes in addition to a midterm and the final exams to keep the student's participation active.
Course notes can be followed online. Students will have access to Bilgi Learn online platform in which additional assignments in the form of exercises, cases, and online activities are assigned for further application of the relevant lecture topics.
The courses for the program are held between 19:00 and 21:00 during weekdays and between 10:00-12.00 and 13:00-15:00 on Saturdays at the santralistanbul Campus.
The five core courses are designed in order to prepare managers for dealing with the problems encountered in the business world, along with providing them with the appropriate basis for finding applicable solutions.
- BUS 521 - Corporate Finance
- BUS 531 - Business Analytics and Research
- BUS 532 - Strategy
- BUS 541 - Marketing
- BUS 571 - Business Management
- BUS 602 - Final Project
The students may choose five elective courses that correspond to their interests from among a list of many alternatives. Elective courses that focus on the fields of finance, marketing and management provide the students with the skills they need for finding practical solutions.
- BUS 501 - Economics
- BUS 502 - Operations Management
- BUS 507 - Business Development Management
- BUS 508 - Turkish Energy Industry: Economics, Geopolitics, and Business Strategy
- BUS 509 - Strategic Staffing and Career Management
- BUS 510 - Digital Strategy
- BUS 511 - Financial Reporting & Analysis
- BUS 512 - Managerial Accounting
- BUS 517 - ERP and Business Intelligence
- BUS 519 - Quality Management and Process Improvement
- BUS 522 - Human Resource Management
- BUS 524 - Applied Leadership: Leaders in Action
- BUS 525 - Mergers & Acquisitions
- BUS 527 - Supply Chain Management
- BUS 537 - Asset Valuation & Portfolio Management
- BUS 539 - B2B Marketing
- BUS 545 - Business 2.0: Digital Age Business
- BUS 551 - Organizational Behavior
- BUS 552 - International Finance
- BUS 562 - Internet Marketing
- BUS 572 - Brand Management
- BUS 581 - Distribution Channel Management
- BUS 582 - Games & Information
- BUS 591 - Business Negotiations
- BUS 592 - Customer Centricity
- BUS 615 - International Business and Trade
- BUS 616 - Customer Relationship Management
- BUS 617 - Crisis Management
- BUS 619 - Sales Management
- BUS 622 - E-Commerce
- BUS 623 - Applied Management and Consulting
- BUS 632 - Turkish Business Environment
- BUS 652 - International Marketing
- BUS 662 - Consumer Behaviour
- BUS 681 - Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- BUS 682 - Advanced Financial Applications
- BUS 691 - Project Management
- BUS 692 - Marketing Communications
Students are responsible for preparing a final project with the assistance of academic staff. The purpose of the project is to provide the student with an opportunity to carry out an in-depth study on a topic s/he is interested in along with gaining research experience. The student works on the project for one semester, under the supervision of a project guide. Project is assessed with either a fail (“F”) or a pass (“P”) grade and this does not affect the final grade point average.
How do I apply to bilgiMBA program?
Those interested in the bilgiMBA program can fill out an online application. If the applicant has filled out an online application form, applicants will be interviewed with an English proficiency certificate that interviews the following requirements.
bilgiMBA admission requirements are as follows:
- Online Application Form
- Undergraduate Diploma or Certificate of Graduation (a four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from an accredited institution)
- Official Transcript
- TOEFL (IBT ≥72), YDS / ÜDS / KPDS ≥ 60, BILET 3 ≥ 70*
5*Candidates who don’t have YDS / ÜDS / KPDS / TOEFL score can attend İstanbul Bilgi University Graduate English Proficiency Test.
During the interviews, the applicants who have fulfilled the necessary requirements will be asked to demonstrate their intellectual abilities, reasons for motivation, the ability to cooperate with the fellow students. The accepted applicants will be directed to the Graduate Students Affairs Office.
For Foreign Applicants:
The required documents for the foreign students are listed below.
Please note that only the applicants who have submitted all their documents will be evaluated.
Please email your documents to email@example.com
- Online application form
- Undergraduate diploma (photocopy)
- Undergraduate transcript (photocopy)
- Statement of Purpose* (3 pages)
- Recommendation letters* (2 letters)
- TOEFL (IBT ≥72) or İstanbul Bilgi University Graduate English Proficiency Test (BILET 3) ≥ 70
4* The statement of purpose should include background information (both academic and professional), why pursue MBA at BİLGİ, plans after graduation and the planned objectives within the MBA program.
5* Preferably one academic and one professional.
6* Candidates who don’t have TOEFL score can attend İstanbul Bilgi University Graduate English Proficiency Test. For application please send an e-mail to Graduate English Test “firstname.lastname@example.org ”