Get an MBA within a specialized field to increase your growth potential within any industry!
ESEI’s Specialised MBA is a perfect program for gaining sector-specific knowledge that can be applied directly to an industry-relevant to your future goals.
Program Objectives and Structure
ESEI’s Specialized MBA is a 2-year program that includes:
- 1-year of classroom-based courses (60 ECTS)
- 1-semester Evaluated Internship (30 ECTS)
- 1-semester Final Thesis Project (30 ECTS)
|Business Management||Digital Entrepreneurship|
|Marketing and Communications||International Relations and International Business|
|Digital Marketing||Tourism and Hospitality Management|
Need to Know
- Start dates – Spring (February) & Fall (October) each year
- Duration – 2 academic years
- 100% English language instruction
- Study mode - Full time – 100% on campus
- Class Schedule – Weekdays, evening schedule 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Dual degree awarded by ESEI International Business School and Universidad Católica de Murcia for specific specializations
- Extra-curricular Spanish classes available
- ESEI’s admissions process works strictly on a “first-come, first-served basis”. We receive applications all year round and advise that you start your application as early as possible to secure your place at ESEI. Remember that we have limited places available in our programs.
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of work experience related to qualification.
- Proof of English proficiency corresponding to B2 level (CEFR) - TOEFL 78 / IELTS 6.0 / Proof of having previously studied in English for at least three years.
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-EU applicants only)
- Full-year payment: €12,800
- Semester payment: €13,200
About the School
ESEI is a recognised International Higher Education Institution in Spain. ESEI Bachelor programmes are official qualifications awarded by top UK universities. ESEI Master programmes are private degree ... Read More