Presentation of the program
EAE MBA in Spanish is the managerial training program designed to develop your full potential in the business field, the program that prepares you to reach positions of responsibility in any company and take the professional leap you are pursuing.
In a highly dynamic economic context, a global market and ever-growing competition, versatile and creative managers are needed, concerned with updating their knowledge and skills to successfully design the strategic lines of their companies and organizations.
The program focuses on developing your leadership skills and provides you with a comprehensive and inclusive vision of the company that goes beyond the isolated understanding of the different departments. You will acquire security in decision-making, you will gain the perspective of new areas and sectors, you will strengthen your managerial skills by using the main management tools and you will access an excellent network of contacts.
Reasons for taking this master at EAE Business School
International Talent Program
If you aspire to international professional development, you will have maximum visibility among the multinationals that collaborate with EAE through Employment Workshops and interviews with headhunters and international recruitment consultants.
MBA Career Path
A tailor-made career plan, with personalized training and support services, designed to enhance your job opportunities internationally.
Residential Program in New York
At the end of the term, you can optionally take a two-week stay on "Innovation and Value Creation" at the University of Pace (USA)
EAE Lab will provide you with the necessary resources and environment so that you can identify competitive advantages and develop your business idea.
Meetings with professionals from large companies and other students, which will allow you to expand your network of contacts. In 2018 we organized meetings with executives of companies such as Microsoft, Red Bull, HP, CEPSA or Grupo Hero, among many others.
- +77,000 managers trained since 1958
- Top 25 among the 25 Best Business Schools in the world - Ranking América Economía 2019
- 2nd most reputable business school in Spain - Merco Ranking 2019
- 1st business school in Spain to teach official university masters
- Top 50 among the best in Europe Ranking QS Global MBA 2019
- 103 different nationalities in 2018
- 85% of students obtained new job offers at the end of the master
- + 7 000 job and internship offers published in 2018
- Top 5 recruiting companies of 2018: LVMH, Shneider Electric, Nestlé, Repsol and Coca Cola
- 98% of EAE students who do internships obtain them thanks to the Careers Department
At EAE we know that talented MBA students inspire us positively and are an engine of progress for our community. The EAE scholarships reward your effort on your path to excellence, and are a commitment to equality and social justice that expands opportunities to access our educational programs.
- 25% of students receive financial aid
- Own financing 12 months without interest
- 4 different types of EAE scholarships
About the School
EAE is an international Institution of higher education in the field of management. With more than 50 years experience in business education it has provided training for more than 56,000 executives an ... Read More