Education in South Korea is of great importance, therefore there are excellent academic programs for students seeking an MBA in South Korea. In recent decades, South Korea has experienced rapid growth and continues to hold a strong economy, making it a top choice for students and professionals from all over the world. Aside from the excellence in academics, students also choose an MBA in South Korea to experience the culture, dynamic cities, beautiful countryside, and exciting nightlife.
Students pursuing an MBA in South Korea are prepared for successful careers in business both in Asia and globally. Programs are challenging with the goals of taking an international perspective and promoting ethics and social responsibility. Schools work to help the next business leaders to think critically and communicate effectively. Programs for an MBA in South Korea strive to help students become well-rounded business professionals capable of managing in a globalized business environment.
To find more information about an MBA in South Korea, scroll through the programs below and find the one that matches your interests!
Globalization has created great challenges to companies and government organizations around the world. Managers have to deal with diversity, integrating technologies, international marketing and sales compaigns, among others, in a rapidly changing global environment and economy. [+]
The SIMBA program is unique compared to other Korean full-time MBA programs in that since its inception, it has directly targeted undergraduate degree holders from around the country, who are interested in working in Asian markets, on an open basis, as well as graduates from around the world. [+]
The MBA program at SolBridge has been structure to provide a unique blend of strong conceptual foundations and practical skills. Students will be prepared to become well-rounded team players with cross-cultural competencies and a global perspective. Students may specialize in Management, Finance, or Marketing. [+]
SKK GSB Part-Time MBA is a flexible evening MBA program that allows business professionals to pursue their careers and business education at the same time [+]
SKK GSB Part-Time MBA is a flexible evening MBA program that allows business professionals to pursue their careers and business education at the same time.Gain cutting-edge business knowledge by attending two evening classes during a week Korea’s first English only evening MBA program with international faculty Dual degree opportunity with Indiana University Kelley School of Business Learn global business practices and share experience with multinationals in classes
The Part-Time MBA program provides you with a world-class MBA experience and a great opportunity to better your future prospects while working and residing in Korea.
Dual Programs... [-]
The Sejong University is offering a day-time MBA program specialized in Accounting and Finance. The goal of this program unique in Korea is to cultivate world-class financial professionals. The language of instruction is English and the program curriculum is modeled after the curricula developed by the institutes of practicing professionals. [+]
- Students are to choose one of the two tracks: Accounting concentration or Finance concentration.
- The program curricula of the two tracks follow closely the academic curricula developed by the AICPA and the CFA institute, respectively.
- Students are expected to pass either AICPA or CFA exams while enrolled in the program.
- The language of instruction is English.
- Students will further improve their English and pass professional certification exams while they are earning their MBAs.
The Sejong University School of Business offers master's level specialized program, which confers Online Shopping MBA degrees. The OSMBA program is mainly for students ... [+]
The Sejong University School of Business offers master's level specialized program, which confers Online Shopping MBA degrees. The OSMBA program is mainly for students who want to pursue a higher degree and eventually become a researcher and/or a teacher in online shopping area.
-- To be knowledgeable in a particular area of business with global perspectives
-- To be competent in theory and research methodology -- To be effectively communicative in writing -- To be ethically well-equipped
OSMBA curriculum ... [-]
The Sejong University School of Business offers master's level specialized program, which confers FCMBA degrees. The MAF program was launched in 2006 and ... [+]
NB! This MBA program is taught 100% in Korean.
The Sejong University School of Business offers master's level specialized program, which confers FCMBA degrees. The FCMBA program was launched in 2006 and is mainly for students who are currently company executives and/or who want to be an entrepreneur in a franchise business. FCMBA Program is geared toward producing future Korean franchise business leaders.
-- To be responsive to regional development with an international mind-set
-- To be knowledgeable of franchise businesses ... [-]
The Sejong University School of Business offers Korean MBA Program that is geared toward producing future Korean business leaders. the MBA program (taught 100% in Korean) is solely ... [+]
NB! This MAB Program is taught 100% in Korean.
Management school that produce the leader of korean business. Korean MBA course of Business school of management , Sejong University what should we retain to compete with the global era!
The Sejong University School of Business offers MBA Program that is geared toward producing future Korean business leaders. the MBA program (taught 100% in Korean) is solely operated by our B usiness school and mainly for evening students who are seeking personal development in their careers. The MBA program aims to provide a first-class, interdisciplinary and internationalized education program..... [-]
The Sejong-Syracuse MBA Program has been established by the joint effort of Sejong University of Korea and Syracuse University of the USA. The program aims to provide a comprehensive management education for those students ... [+]
The Sejong-Syracuse MBA Program has been established by the joint effort of Sejong University of Korea and Syracuse University of the USA. The program aims to provide a comprehensive management education for those students who plan to pursue a business career in the global arena.
The distinguishing features of the program are:
- All courses are taught entirely in English.
- Classes are offered in weekday evenings and Saturdays.
- Syracuse Degree is possible through Credit transfer and additional course work.
- Affordable tuition.
- A degree suitable for a wide range of careers.
- Allows you to continue your present employment.... [-]
SNU Graduate School of Business established this KT-MBA program in order to improve a company’s management efficiency and environment adaptation capabilities ... [+]
KT - Master of Business Administration
The business environment surrounding today’s corporations are changing rapidly due to global, technical, informative improvements. Furthermore, both national and international competitions are becoming more rigorous. Along with economic development, our society’s rapid growth has been affecting the corporate expectations by the society to be more diverse compare to the past. Accordingly, for today’s corporations to continue growing, the most important factors to focus are adaptation to changes in environments and improvement in management efficiency.
KT especially develops a business that other companies cannot, and KT’s performance directly affects national economy and living standards. Thus, improving the company’s environment adaptation and management efficiency capabilities are very important. Accordingly, SNU Graduate School of Business established this KT-MBA program in order to improve a company’s management efficiency and environment adaptation capabilities.,... [-]
SNU MBA (S-MBA) program will foster younger generation with management skills and practical capabilities. SNU MBA promotes both Korean and global business standards and is composed of practical educational courses. [+]
SNU MBA (S-MBA)
Program to foster younger generation with management skills and practical capabilities.
SNU MBA promotes both Korean and global business standards and is composed of practical educational courses. Overall, it is composed of General Management Track and Finance MBA Track, thus suits students’ different needs. It is a one-year-focused weekday MBA program and the major requirement courses are taught by SNU professors. During the second semester, students take courses taught by international professors with Global MBA students. During the last two semesters, courses are taught in team-teaching settings by SNU professors and external professionals. These courses deepen the academics of business administration with practical perspectives.... [-]
Global MBA program is a flagship program hoping to make the global rankings. This program is composed of 4 semesters, total of 45 credits (major requirement of 12 courses... [+]
Overall program is conducted in English, in order to support future leaders in developing their global management and leadership skills.
Global MBA program is a flagship program hoping to make the global rankings. This program is composed of 4 semesters, total of 45 credits (major requirement of 12 courses, 24 credits) without vacations. In other words, the program lasts for 12 months but is equivalent to a US MBA program that lasts for 2 years. The level of education is equivalent, but time length is shorter. However, students who wish to gain internship experience or international experience as an exchange student can take their time in earning their degrees.... [-]
Global Healthcare Management MBA (GHCM MBA) - The main objective of the Program is to produce professional managers in healthcare business who have knowledge and skills in healthcare services management in the era of globalization of healthcare markets. [+]
Global Healthcare Management MBA (GHCM MBA) Program Overview
1. Field: Healthcare Management
2. Degree: Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
3. Prospective Students
- Managers of University Hospitals, Hospitals in Public and Civil Sectors- Physicians, Nurses, and Hospital Administrative Staffs- Employees in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry- Government Employees in Ministry of Health, Welfare & Family Affairs and Related Organizations in Public and Civil Sectors- Others Interested in Healthcare Management
4. Requirement for Graduation: 14 Courses (45 credits)
5. Program Duration: Two Academic Years (4 Semesters)... [-]
The Strategic Project Management MBA (SPM MBA) program aims to provide a comprehensive education about project management at the graduate level for those who plan to pursue a business career in the field of project management, which requires strategic business sense and global perspectives as well as excellent management capability. [+]
SPM MBA Program Introduction
1. Area of Concentration : Project Management
2. Degree conferred: MBA in Project Management
3. Who should apply : People who are involved in project management duties in various industries (Consulting Firms, IT Firms, Movie & Drama Production Studios, Convention & Event Management Firms, Conference & Meeting Organizers, Arts & Sports Management, Telecommunication Firms, R&D & New Pr oduct Development, Construction & Engineering Firms, Civil Servants, Officials in Provincial Government, and Executives in Government Invested Firms.
4. Graduation requirements: 45 credits (15 semester courses)... [-]
Hanyang MBA faculty ranks among the top in terms of academic research output in Korea. Many of them are active opinion leaders, successful entrepreneurs, influential consultants, and important board members themselves in the Korean society. [+]
Contemporary Management Education with Emphasis
- As our global vision implies, we aim to develop future business leaders who possess both global perspectives. Hanyang is indeed well positioned to pursue this vision. Hanyang already has exchange agreements with 146 schools in 20 countries.
- Our faculty strives to maintain the course contents to be novel, reflecting contemporary management thought.
World-Class Faculty in Collaboration with University of Oregon
- Hanyang MBA faculty ranks among the top in terms of academic research output in Korea. Many of them are active opinion leaders, successful entrepreneurs, influential consultants, and important board members themselves in the Korean society.... [-]