A master of business administration, known as an MBA, is a graduate degree awarded to those who complete a program focusing on business management. Finance, accounting, human resources, and other business-related topics are focused on.
MBA Project Management program is offered to deliver information about the tools and techniques used to successfully manage a project with the utilization of minimum resources. It is a vast field which studies every stage of the project right from the starting till the end.
Students who complete a part of their degree in Asia are growing in numbers. Currently, the second and the third biggest economies are in Asia. Without limitation, students have described their time in Asia as the best experience of their lives. Today, three of the four most populated countries of the world are in Asia: China, India, and Indonesia.
View all MBA Programs in Project Management in Asia 2017/2018
Modern dynamic business environment requires quick action and effective strategy. the strategy's success is based on a deep understanding of the mechanism of business and leadership development executives. [+]
The management courses are designed to provide business and managerial skills primarily to holders of degrees in fields other than business. This program is ideal for candidates who hold degrees in engineering, computer science, pharmacy and many others. [+]
The Strategic Project Management MBA (SPM MBA) program aims to provide a comprehensive education about project management at the graduate level for those who plan to pursue a business career in the field of project management, which requires strategic business sense and global perspectives as well as excellent management capability. [+]
SPM MBA Program Introduction
1. Area of Concentration : Project Management
2. Degree conferred: MBA in Project Management
3. Who should apply : People who are involved in project management duties in various industries (Consulting Firms, IT Firms, Movie & Drama Production Studios, Convention & Event Management Firms, Conference & Meeting Organizers, Arts & Sports Management, Telecommunication Firms, R&D & New Pr oduct Development, Construction & Engineering Firms, Civil Servants, Officials in Provincial Government, and Executives in Government Invested Firms.
4. Graduation requirements: 45 credits (15 semester courses)
5. Duration of study: 2 years (4 semesters)... [-]