MBA stands for Master in Business Administration and consists of a program of curriculum that provides a foundation in the core concepts of business, including management, finance, economics, sales, marketing, human resource management, and supply chain management.
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a graduate degree that takes about two years of study to receive. Individuals who earn this degree gain important knowledge and experience within the fields of business and management, and may be able to find a job quickly due to their improved proficiencies.
Switzerland (German: Schweiz, French: Suisse, Italian: Svizzera, Romansch: Svizra. Switzerland has some of the world renown universites like ETH in Zurich, EPFL in Lausanne, IHEID in Geneva, University of Lausanne or the University of St. Gallen. Keep in mind, it's much better to speak the local language, so if you can't speak either French, German or Italian, better go for a language course first.
Lausanne is known worldwide for their museums of applied and fine arts and eight large libraries, but also for the world class education. All domains of science are covered, and you can learn anything from business and economics, to sports, medicine and technology.
Compare MBA Degrees in Lausanne in Switzerland 2017/2018
The program comprises modules of General MBA with specialization modules and thesis. [+]
The program comprises 5 core modules (60 ECTS) and Thesis (30 ECTS)CORE UNITS
- Strategic Business Management and Planning - Management of Financial Resources and Performance - Leadership, Change and People Performance - Corporate Strategy, governance and Ethics in the Global Environment - Research Methods and their Application to MarketingPART-TIME BASIC FOR STUDENTS BASED IN SWITZERLAND
Students from Switzerland can participate in our MBA program on a part-time basic. This possibility would be an ideal choice for those who want to continue their job alongside the course, knowing that the course will last longer[-]
General MBA and Specialization modules with Internship [+]
- 5 core modules - 5 module specializationFinance and Banking
- Bank Management - Modern Security Analysis - Portfolio Management - Fund Management & treasury Operations - International Strategic ManagementHuman Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management - Human Resources Development - Compensation & Negotiation in Employee Relations - Labor & Industrial LawTourism Management
- Recreational Management - Travel &Tourism - Event Management in Leisure & Tourism - Management of International tourism - International Strategic ManagementInternational Business
- Multinational Corporation Management - International Logistics - International Human Resource - Management - International Strategic Management... [-]
During this MBA - Master of Business Administration program, students are required to complete 27 courses for 54 credits and a final comprehensive thesis for 6 credits ... [+]
The MBA in Sustainable Business is a 1.5-year joint program of two leading Swiss universities: Business School Lausanne and University of St. Gallen. [+]
MBA in Sustainable Business | A world-class program in Business & Sustainability
The MBA in Sustainable Business is a 1.5-year joint program of two leading Swiss universities: Business School Lausanne and University of St. Gallen:A 6-month MBA at Business School Lausanne A 1-year Diploma in Sustainable Business by BSL and University of St. Gallen
While the MBA part provides you with a solid business foundation and enhances your leadership skills, the Diploma in Sustainable Business part equips you with the skills and competences to work in the area of business sustainability. The result is a program that shapes you into a self-aware, sustainability-conscious management professional and gives you the foundation to grow as a leader.... [-]