The MBA is by far and away the most successful degree of the 20th century. Look at the American statistics. The first degree was not given out until the 1900’s. By the end of the 20th century it had a 27% market share of all graduate degrees given out.
By earning a Master in Business Administration (MBA) with an emphasis on finance, graduates gain specialized knowledge and skills within the financial sector, which may help them to find a highly skilled career. Students may be able to obtain an MBA in Finance in about two years’ time.
Switzerland (German: Schweiz, French: Suisse, Italian: Svizzera, Romansch: Svizra. Switzerland has some of the world renown universites like ETH in Zurich, EPFL in Lausanne, IHEID in Geneva, University of Lausanne or the University of St. Gallen. Keep in mind, it's much better to speak the local language, so if you can't speak either French, German or Italian, better go for a language course first.
Top MBA Programs in Finance in Switzerland 2017
It is an opportunity for you to advance in your career, to switch to a new career path and to develop new skills. [+]
The aim of the full time (one year) or part-time (two years) Master of Business Administration in Finance and Responsible Investment is to offer a predominantly professionally oriented education that addresses corporate finance and the broader sustainability agenda for responsible investment. [+]
This program equips you with the analytical foundations and tools needed for the discipline and dealing with important practical issues in a finance centered career, preparing you for management positions in the fields of corporate finance, investment management and other managerial and financial fields. [+]
General MBA and Specialization modules with Internship [+]
- 5 core modules - 5 module specializationFinance and Banking
- Bank Management - Modern Security Analysis - Portfolio Management - Fund Management & treasury Operations - International Strategic ManagementHuman Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management - Human Resources Development - Compensation & Negotiation in Employee Relations - Labor & Industrial LawTourism Management
- Recreational Management - Travel &Tourism - Event Management in Leisure & Tourism - Management of International tourism - International Strategic ManagementInternational Business
- Multinational Corporation Management - International Logistics - International Human Resource - Management - International Strategic Management... [-]