Earning a master of business administration (MBA) is accomplished by fulfilling the requirements of a graduate program at a business school. Many schools offer full-time, part-time, or online options to earn your degree in business management.
A Master in Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Finance is a graduate level two-year degree program covering economic topics in the business world, such as financial planning, money management, and accounting. Earning an MBA in Finance may lead to increased job prospects and improved professional skills for graduates.
Switzerland, officially the Swiss Confederation, is a federal parliamentary republic consisting of 26 cantons, with Bern as the seat of the federal authorities. Switzerland's independence and neutrality have long been honored by the major European powers. Switzerland is a peaceful, prosperous, and stable modern market economy with low unemployment.
Top MBA Programs in Finance in Switzerland 2018
The aim of the Master of Business Administration in Finance and Responsible Investment is to offer a predominantly professionally oriented education that addresses corporate finance and the broader sustainability agenda for responsible investment. [+]
General MBA and Specialization modules with Internship [+]
- 5 core modules - 5 module specializationFinance and Banking
- Bank Management - Modern Security Analysis - Portfolio Management - Fund Management & treasury Operations - International Strategic ManagementHuman Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management - Human Resources Development - Compensation & Negotiation in Employee Relations - Labor & Industrial LawTourism Management
- Recreational Management - Travel &Tourism - Event Management in Leisure & Tourism - Management of International tourism - International Strategic ManagementInternational Business
- Multinational Corporation Management - International Logistics - International Human Resource - Management - International Strategic Management... [-]
Revenue Management and strategies included in this field are very important in hospitality and tourism industry. The goal is to optimize turnover and profitability by working on different leverage effects, which require strategy and tactical skills. Revenue Managers must have extensive knowledge of the market, client segments, the hotel’s marketing mix, distribution, as well as being extremely proactive. [+]