Masters of Business Administration (MBA) are postgraduate degree programs in management, in their own league. The MBA is the traditional academic offer for management education. The universities answer to questions from business for a precise and profound qualification for the future and modern managers based on a standardized title. It is frequently shortened as MBA or M.B.A. and in opposition to the Master of Science (MSc) or the Master of Arts (MA) it without a doubt points to one program solely.
Earning a Master’s in Business Administration, or MBA, in Finance may help individuals to advance their career and increase their existing knowledge of the finance world. Most MBA in Finance programs can be completed in about two years, and may lead to professional careers in accounting, investment, or economics.
Switzerland, officially the Swiss Confederation, is a federal parliamentary republic consisting of 26 cantons, with Bern as the seat of the federal authorities. Switzerland's independence and neutrality have long been honored by the major European powers. Switzerland is a peaceful, prosperous, and stable modern market economy with low unemployment.
Top MBA Programs in Finance in Switzerland 2017/2018
The aim of the Master of Business Administration in Finance and Responsible Investment is to offer a predominantly professionally oriented education that addresses corporate finance and the broader sustainability agenda for responsible investment. [+]
General MBA and Specialization modules with Internship [+]
- 5 core modules - 5 module specializationFinance and Banking
- Bank Management - Modern Security Analysis - Portfolio Management - Fund Management & treasury Operations - International Strategic ManagementHuman Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management - Human Resources Development - Compensation & Negotiation in Employee Relations - Labor & Industrial LawTourism Management
- Recreational Management - Travel &Tourism - Event Management in Leisure & Tourism - Management of International tourism - International Strategic ManagementInternational Business
- Multinational Corporation Management - International Logistics - International Human Resource - Management - International Strategic Management... [-]
Revenue Management and strategies included in this field are very important in hospitality and tourism industry. The goal is to optimize turnover and profitability by working on different leverage effects, which require strategy and tactical skills. Revenue Managers must have extensive knowledge of the market, client segments, the hotel’s marketing mix, distribution, as well as being extremely proactive. [+]