MBA stands for Master in Business Administration and consists of a program of curriculum that provides a foundation in the core concepts of business, including management, finance, economics, sales, marketing, human resource management, and supply chain management.
A Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance is a specialized degree that may help graduates to advance their career as well as improve their existing knowledge. Students can choose to earn an MBA in Finance after completing a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Found in the Southern part of Asia, the Republic of India is second most populated country in the world with approximately 1.27 billion people. India has four types of universities; Central Universities, State Universities, Deemed University and Private Universities consisting in over 550+ institutions.
Top MBA Programs in Finance in India 2018
Master of Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) [+]
1) Globalization of Finance and Implications
2) Global Competitiveness and Strategic HR
3) Management Technology & Innovation
4) Resources Management & Sustainable Development
5) Social Entrepreneurship
6) Corporate Responsibility, Ethics, and Accountability
7) Accounting & Finance
8) Socio-Economic Rules of Extremism in India
9) The Post Labialization Rural Transformation
10) Research Methodology in Social Sciences with Focus on Discipline of Political Sciences, Psychology and Education.... [-]