A master of business administration, known as an MBA, is a graduate degree awarded to those who complete a program focusing on business management. Finance, accounting, human resources, and other business-related topics are focused on.
Economics is a field of study that observes and analyzes society’s production, distribution and consumption of goods and services. This topic explores how humankind interacts to make choices regarding the allocation of resources and wealth.
Switzerland (German: Schweiz, French: Suisse, Italian: Svizzera, Romansch: Svizra. Switzerland has some of the world renown universites like ETH in Zurich, EPFL in Lausanne, IHEID in Geneva, University of Lausanne or the University of St. Gallen. Keep in mind, it's much better to speak the local language, so if you can't speak either French, German or Italian, better go for a language course first.
Top MBA Programs in Economic Studies in Switzerland 2018
The aim of the Master of Business Administration in Finance and Responsible Investment is to offer a predominantly professionally oriented education that addresses corporate finance and the broader sustainability agenda for responsible investment. [+]
General MBA and Specialization modules with Internship [+]
- 5 core modules - 5 module specializationFinance and Banking
- Bank Management - Modern Security Analysis - Portfolio Management - Fund Management & treasury Operations - International Strategic ManagementHuman Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management - Human Resources Development - Compensation & Negotiation in Employee Relations - Labor & Industrial LawTourism Management
- Recreational Management - Travel &Tourism - Event Management in Leisure & Tourism - Management of International tourism - International Strategic ManagementInternational Business
- Multinational Corporation Management - International Logistics - International Human Resource - Management - International Strategic Management... [-]
Revenue Management and strategies included in this field are very important in hospitality and tourism industry. The goal is to optimize turnover and profitability by working on different leverage effects, which require strategy and tactical skills. Revenue Managers must have extensive knowledge of the market, client segments, the hotel’s marketing mix, distribution, as well as being extremely proactive. [+]