The MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a postgraduate degree that is awarded to students who have mastered the study of business. The MBA degree is thought to be one of the most prestigious and sought after degrees in the world.
MBA in Economics is a program designed for students who want to build a career in the business world specializing in Economics. In this program, students learn the impact of financial systems to the global economy and molds students to build careers in the corporate world specifically in the fields of finance, government and banking.
Found in the Southern part of Asia, the Republic of India is second most populated country in the world with approximately 1.27 billion people. India has four types of universities; Central Universities, State Universities, Deemed University and Private Universities consisting in over 550+ institutions.
Top MBA Programs in Economic Studies in India 2018
Master of Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) [+]
1) Globalization of Finance and Implications
2) Global Competitiveness and Strategic HR
3) Management Technology & Innovation
4) Resources Management & Sustainable Development
5) Social Entrepreneurship
6) Corporate Responsibility, Ethics, and Accountability
7) Accounting & Finance
8) Socio-Economic Rules of Extremism in India
9) The Post Labialization Rural Transformation
10) Research Methodology in Social Sciences with Focus on Discipline of Political Sciences, Psychology and Education.... [-]