Earning a master of business administration (MBA) is accomplished by fulfilling the requirements of a graduate program at a business school. Many schools offer full-time, part-time, or online options to earn your degree in business management.
Switzerland, officially the Swiss Confederation, is a federal parliamentary republic consisting of 26 cantons, with Bern as the seat of the federal authorities. Switzerland's independence and neutrality have long been honored by the major European powers. Switzerland is a peaceful, prosperous, and stable modern market economy with low unemployment.
Top MBA Programs in Administration Studies in Switzerland 2017/2018
An MBA with a major in International Relations will help you gain a global view and a better understanding of the forces that shape our world nowadays. Graduates can expect to work in a wide range of public and private NGOs, IGOs, the diplomatic service and international organizations. [+]
General MBA and Specialization modules with Internship [+]
- 5 core modules - 5 module specializationFinance and Banking
- Bank Management - Modern Security Analysis - Portfolio Management - Fund Management & treasury Operations - International Strategic ManagementHuman Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management - Human Resources Development - Compensation & Negotiation in Employee Relations - Labor & Industrial LawTourism Management
- Recreational Management - Travel &Tourism - Event Management in Leisure & Tourism - Management of International tourism - International Strategic ManagementInternational Business
- Multinational Corporation Management - International Logistics - International Human Resource - Management - International Strategic Management... [-]
The Human Resources Management specialization gives students key concepts and enables them to optimize their organizational and operational experiences in a company. It trains students to become genuine experts who are able to efficiently manage employees and their behavior as well as training them and retaining talents in their company. [+]