The MBA with Internship program is designed for young graduates with or without work experience from abroad or from Luxembourg. This program eases the entry of students into the professional life as well as facilitates young professionals to switch careers.
The program starts in mid-August and is completed in 16 months. For students who have not yet taken courses in economics, statistics or management, intensive preparatory courses are offered during July and August.
- American MBA, all courses taught in English
- Faculty: from the main campus in Fairfield, CT and practitioners with strong theoretical qualifications from Luxembourg
- 6-9 month paid internship supported by individual coaching. Alternative: extensive project of personal choice, e.g. creating your own company.
- International student body coming from over 30 countries
- Access to SHU’s extensive online library and databases
- Option to add courses in the US on Sacred Heart’s main campus in Fairfield, CT
- Non EU/EEA students graduating with an MBA can obtain a work permit in Luxembourg for a subsequent two-year period under certain conditions.
SHU has a roster of many top companies which include firms like ArcelorMittal, ATOZ, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg, Brown Brothers Harriman, Cargolux Airlines International S.A., Lombard International Assurance S.A., PricewaterhouseCoopers, SES and UBS. SHU and the student will work together towards the best matching between the candidate’s objectives and the employer’s expectations. An individual coaching program will also support this process.
Tuition is €34,900, plus the cost for preparatory courses, if needed. Tuition includes textbooks used in Luxembourg. Partial merit-based scholarships are available. Living expenses are additional, budget appr. €1,100/month. During the internship students will receive a stipend of around €1,000 per month.
- Bachelor’s degree with a grade point average equivalent to a minimum of 3.0 on a 4 point scale
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score with a minimum of 500 (waived in some cases)
- Proof of adequate English proficiency (minimum TOEFL score of 570 or equivalent) or basic English plus intensive summer preparatory course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 27, 2017