The courses that form the MBA (Master of Business Administration) program help to improve the knowledge and skills of managers in the field of management. Education is the advanced training of specialists who have behind them sufficient experience (at least 3 years) and higher education. The MBA program consists of exploring areas such as marketing, management, and human resources, finance, and business processes. The term of study is from 3 to 7 years. An integrated approach allows the student to acquire new knowledge in the areas that are most interesting to him. Master of Business Administration will be interesting for managers of different levels and specializations.
Benefits of The Open University Business School
- Practical focus. The Open University Business School program involves the timely application of acquired knowledge in practice.
- Actual material. The training material of our students is also influenced by the teaching material, which is constantly updated in accordance with current trends in marketing.
- Convenient teaching methodology. The educational process consists of face-to-face lessons with a teacher and conferences on the Internet according to a special calendar schedule, which allows you to correctly distribute the load in training and work.
- Field schools in the countries of Europe. This approach makes it possible to study in more detail all the intricacies of business processes of interest and will be especially relevant for specialists of companies that are developing in the international market.
- Obtaining diplomas of the established form. Following the results of the training, students are issued documents on obtaining Master of Business Administration education.
The structure of The Open University Business School
The structure of The Open University Business School program consists of the following steps:
- The first stage of studying the MBA program. Includes Management: Perspectives
- The second stage of studying the MBA program. It consists of annual courses The dynamics of strategy, Corporate finance and Making a difference: the management initiative, as well as three six-month continuing education courses in the field of interest to the student.
Международный институт менеджмента ЛИНК provides training under the MBA (Master of Business Administration) program for specialists who want to gain new experience in various areas of business. Our training centers operate in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod and other cities.
- Age at least 25 years (desirable).
- Three-year work experience (managerial and / or professional, confirmed by the application of career history).
- Higher education (confirmed by a copy of the diploma).
Knowledge of English is recommended at the following level: Cambridge exams SAE (level A), CPE (B) or IELTS (6-7); TOEFL (580-600).
Application for MBA studies; registration forms in Russian and English; certified copy of documents on higher education; CV (in English); signed training agreement; copies of payment documents.
Cost of education
- First Year Management: Perspectives
- The total cost of the program is 20,760 p. st. *
* Payment is made directly to UK Shelter
End of recruitment
September 23, March 23
About the School
Международный институт менеджмента ЛИНК — крупнейшая школа бизнеса России, предоставляющая бизнес образование международного уровня. МИМ ЛИНК является эксклюзивным партнером Открытого университета Вел ... Read More