MBA program – Intellectual Property Management
Intellectual property management (IPM) is one of the key factors of modern innovation policy and competitiveness on national, regional, industry and company levels. The program is designed in cooperation with the Republican Research Institute of Intellectual Property (RNIIS) the leading Russian expert institution in this field with wide international links.
The new MBA program is designed to increase professional qualities of top managers responsible for innovations and development as well as to increase their knowledge in the fields of intellectual property (IP) formation, acquisition, assessment, rights and their legal protection.
Why the Program is unique
There are a serious lack and a great demand for specialists in IPM at all levels. RNIIS accumulated huge experience, developed research, study and assessment methods of IP and successfully implemented them both in Russia and abroad. These methods are widely used in this program. IPM is also included in Bachelor and Master Programs in business studies, which makes it outstand the traditional programs offered at Russian universities. The course of study is run in an adaptive educational environment and includes interactive methods, case studies, panel discussions, master classes of professional managers from the high tech sector.
● Study in a modern and renewed first private university in Russia;
● Skills in a specific and widely demanded field;
● Practical experience;
● Access to outstanding methods of research and practical application;
● Teaching by Russia’s major specialists.
Module 1. Innovation and Global Strategy.Regulation of IP.
● Russia in the Modern World (economy, politics, global trends and modernization)
● Government Policy
● Legal Regulation of Business
● Markets and IP Market
● Business Analytics
● IT Technology
● Economics of IP
Module 2. Managing Innovations with emphasis on innovations and IP.
● Core Management Disciplines
● Strategic Management
● Operations Management
● HR Management
● Corporate Governance
Module 3. IPM
● Project Management
● Legal Regulation of IP
● IP Valuation
● Business Valuation and Management (high tech sector)
● Financial Analysis and Management
● International Relations and Cooperation in IP
● Securities Markets/High Tech Sector
● PR, GR, SR (Scientific Relations) of an Innovation Company
● Insurance of IP
● Business Plan Development
● Logistics of Innovation Company
Language of instruction: Russian
About the School
International University in Moscow IUM is the first private university in Russia, which occupies a leading position among Russian private schools. It was founded in 1991 by its current President Gavri ... Read More