The 2nd year MBA in sports events is intended for future experts in the world of events. Following the MBA's first year in sports management, which is a core curriculum based on the expertise of sport business, the MBA's second year in sports events is aimed at professional integration. It provides the skills necessary to practice in the universe of this option and to gain the understanding and implementation of an event.
This program has many advantages:
- Basic courses addressing all the main points of the Event
- Specific courses to be at the forefront of the Event
- Construction of a professional project
- Professional memory in support of the construction of the professional project
- Opening to the world of events
Through this program, you will be able to acquire the following skills:
- Become an expert professional in the event industry as a whole
- A specialized general culture of the world of events
- A mastery of tools and strategies
- Mastery of strategic and operational communication techniques with mastery of DTP tools.
- Strong business skills
- Management skills (financial, accounting, budget) as well as a mastery of office automation tools.
- Ability to manage a project or group (project management and HR management)
- Organizational and planning capacity of a sporting event
- Ability to start a business
- Have a mastery of professional English
- Increased self-awareness and professional profile
- The fulfillment of his professional and personal project
The opportunities of the program:
- Event Manager
- Federations and sports clubs
- Event Coordinator, Site Manager
- Announcers and corporate event departments
- Event Manager and Hospitality
- Companies organizing sports events
- Technical Director, Logistics Manager, Project Manager, Manager, Communication Manager, Media Coordinator, Hospitality, Sponsorship, VIP Area Management ...
- Project manager
- Local and territorial communities
- Sports director of a municipality, regional or departmental councils, sports project manager, events coordinator ...
- Fitness, well-being and sports activities sector
MBA 2nd Year in Sports Events
- From strategy to the production of an event
- Planning and logistics of the event
- Administration and legislation of the event
* Non-exhaustive list
Communication - Events
- Communication and media coverage of a sporting event
- Event project management
- Exploitation and activation of the media around a sporting event
* Non-exhaustive list
Professional Tools - Complementary Activities
- Reflective and professional approach of his project
- Build your image through social networks
- DTP tools
- Public speaking
- Professional memory around a marketing problem
- Journey to discover the sport of yesterday and today.
- Sports business conferences with experts recognized in the world of sport on different themes. (RP, community management, organization of events, volunteering in sport, etc.). Feedback on world events.
- Business focus (Intervention of a manager, general manager, marketing / communication director of a federation, a club, a brand, etc.)
About the School
Sports Management School est une école internationale spécialisée en Management du Sport. Son positionnement de «Pure player» exclusivement centré sur le Sport Business lui confère une réelle expérien ... Read More