This Master of Business Administration with a major in Sport Management and Marketing is designed for students to stand out in skills of organization and communication so they have the tools to manage sport, events, teams, federation and sports clubs.
The MBA in Sports Management and Marketing prepares candidates to manage sport marketing, financing, event promotion, communication, facility management, and development of sports branding. Candidates will be equipped to become effective leaders and managers in the sports industry.
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses, Elective Courses, Master Thesis and the following Orientation Courses.
The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work in:
- Product Management Director
- Gameday Operations Manager
- Public Relations
- Sport Marketing Analyst
- Athletic Director
- Sports Agent
- Event Manager
- Marketing Director
- Social Media Manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
As a leading private institution in Switzerland, we work hard to ensure that Geneva Business School maintains its superior quality of education through our Accreditations with some of the world’s most respected organisations.
We are proud to announce that we have the four principal Accreditations: IACBE, CHEA, ECBE, EDUQUA.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 10, 2017