MBA in Small and Medium Sized Enterprise Development
In almost every country in the world, the largest part of revenue and employment is generated by Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs). Paradoxically, the attention of most business authors and university programs has been predominantly directed to the big corporations, their special issues and insights.
SEPT (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Program Training) is not only an international program but also a research and training program at the University of Leipzig and Vietnamese-German University. It is dedicated to providing theoretical insights as well as practical experience promoting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). We have decided to base our program on the patterns of the outstanding German Mittelstand which try to transmit the knowledge to firms and institutions from all over the world in order to implement winning strategies to successfully promote SMEs.
- A MBA in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Development
- A PhD program
- International short-term training courses for entrepreneurs, managers and institutional decision and policy makers
- Special services for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Development (SMEs)
The SEPT's MBA is an accredited program.
The MBA in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Development of the University of Leipzig and Vietnamese-German University received in 2006 the full accreditation of the Hannover Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency (ZEvA), which watches over the quality and improvement of academic programs in universities. ZEvA ia a member of ENQA, the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education.
In 2008, the international SEPT MBA Program was awarded with a special distinction in the contest "Quality Label for the Top 10 International Master Study Programmes in German Universities" of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Stifterverband fue die Deutsche Wissenschaft (Foundation for the German Sciences).
This program is customized to offer a practical approach that comes to reality as possible. Therefore, over 60% of our program consists of consultants and experts who are active in everyone of the subject that are part of the program. This program is offered at VGU as a part-time study program, allowing students to work in the day and to study on evenings and weekends.
Here's what you get after the program:
- Prestigious double Masters degrees in Business Administration from Germany and VGU.
- Competitive advantages in the job market by blended skills in Business, international social competence, problem solving and English language competence.
- Endless possibilities to transfer to doctoral degrees with a Master degree recognized all over the world.
- Enhance managerial knowledge and skills in company management.
Here's what you get during the program:
- A flexible PART-TIME work-and-study program at a premium university with a world-class standards, right in Ho Chi Minh City.
- The highest teaching standards with an outstanding curriculum, dedicated and experienced professors and experts from Germany.
- Excellent programs taught in English packed with real-world business cases and soft skills such as team work, presentation, language and problem solving.
- A chance to get English achievements to IELTS 6.0
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 13, 2017