Project management is an essential skill-set for many careers. Introduction to Project Management is an ideal starting point if you need to manage projects at work or at home, while not necessarily being a formally trained project manager.
MBA in Project Management is also suitable for individuals undertaking a project and are seeking to acquire and apply essential project management knowledge and skills.
By being a flexible MBA program, it suits all entrepreneurs all over the world who wish to earn a European Accredited MBA in just 12 months.
Project management has proven to be the most effective method of delivering products within cost, schedule, and resource constraints.
- Module 1 – Foundation courses
- Module 2 – Core Courses
- Module 3 – Concentration
- Project Risk Management
- Contract & Procurement Management
- Project Cost and Schedule Control
- Leadership for Project Management
- Credit / Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
Do you have it with you?
- Duly filled and signed an application form
- Bachelor degree is a must
- Two recent color passport size photographs
- Photocopy of valid passport/visa
- Updated resume / C.V
- A learning, professional and openness to change attitude is a prerequisite
Program taught in: