The program being offered in academic collaboration with Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK.
Mode of Study
Duration of the Program
2 Years approximately for Part-Time. 14 months approximately for Full-Time.
Educational Aims of the Program
- To offer an innovative, dynamic and flexible program that critically considers developments in the academic study of Management and the changing contexts of Management in an international context.
- To critically explore the demands and supply issues within a global business environment.
- To advance students’ knowledge of the complexity of understanding the relationship between ideologies and the responsibilities of managers within the workplace. This is in line with Gulf College’s Strategic Plan, which aims to ensure that students have access to high-quality support & guidance that allows them to develop into active autonomous learners and Strengthen employer links and the range of opportunities available for students to gain employability skills both within the curricula and through extra-curricular activities as two of its key priorities.
- To provide a robust theoretical framework for students to develop an integrated and critically aware understanding of Management; this is provided through clear learning outcomes and assessment criteria, provided for students for each module from the start of the course.
- To develop in students, a range of intellectual skills reflecting the rigor required at Level 7. These should demonstrate within a graduate a high level of student autonomy and self-direction in order to help demonstrate initiative, originality alongside integrity and ethical judgment, in an understanding of Management.
|Pathway||Pathway Module One||Pathway Module Two|
|MBA Project Management||Delivering Successful Projects||Project Management Theory and Practice|
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|People and Organisations||
|Accounting for Decision Makers||
|Option One/Pathway Module One||
|Option Two/Pathway Module Two||
Entry conditions and credentials/documents required from candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree
|Recognized Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 2:2 (Lower Second Class) classification or its equivalent.|
|General Education Diploma Certificate or equivalent endorsed by the Ministry of Education of the Sultanate of Oman.|
|Minimum 5 years of relevant management work experience (for part-time) which should be till the current period.|
|Two Letters of Recommendation|
|Personal Statement in Support of Application - A one-page motivation letter written by
the applicant on why he/she wants to enroll in the MBA Programme.
|If the applicant has not undertaken his/her previous qualifying program in English then
the following is required - IELTS score which should be no lower than 6.0, with no sub-score being lower than 6.0. For TOEFL,
applicants need to have a minimum overall score of 80, which should be comprised of a minimum score of 20 in speaking,
18 in reading and 17 in writing and listening.
If the applicant had undertaken his/her previous qualifying program in English
then he/she needs to provide a letter from the previous higher education institution stating that all his/her studies
and assessments were in English.
|Detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V.).|
|Copy of Government Identification Card (I.D. Card)|
|Copy of Passport|
|Four Passport Size Photographs|
About the School
The origin of Gulf College (GC) dates back to 1990 when it was established as a professional and vocational training provider in the Sultanate of Oman. The growth of the institution from a training in ... Read More