The MBA with a concentration in Operations Management is designed for upwardly mobile professionals who desire additional training in manufacturing and service operations, process control, and analysis. Concentrated courses for the degree include:
- MBA 683 Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- MBA 684 Project Management
- MBA 685 Quality Control & Lean Operations
Program Admission Requirements
- Online Application
- 500 word (total) Essay Questions
- Official Transcripts
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Must participate in Skype interview
- Minimum TOEFL score of 70
- Official Evaluated Transcripts sent through an evaluating service directly to the school - World Education Services (www.wes.org) and International Education Evaluations, Inc. (www.iee123.com) are accepted by the school.
There is no GRE or GMAT requirement. The Peregrine Entrance Exam must be taken during the student's first semester.
Please go to: https://www.lmunet.edu/academics/graduate-professional/masters-degree/master-of-business-administration for more details.
Program taught in:
See 1 more programs offered by Lincoln Memorial University »
Last updated February 16, 2019
This course is
Overview of Lincoln Memorial University (LMU)