This MBA provides students with in-depth knowledge and practical training, relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. Students will learn how to face challenges, make key decisions and master international policies and legalities within the energy industry, exploring the key factors and emerging technologies that are influencing the future of oil and gas
Over the course of the program students will:
- Possess expertise in Oil and Gas trading techniques.
- Become knowledgeable in economic principles that drive the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Be capable of international accounting and financing.
- Gain familiarity with international policies and legalities that govern Oil and Gas Trade.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in Oil and Gas Management.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We support students in gaining practical skills and networking opportunities through internships.
This Master will provide students with in-depth knowledge and practical training relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. They will learn how to face challenges and make key decisions within the energy industry. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Review and Projection of Oil Prices
- Oil Market
- Risk Management in Oil and Gas
- International Accounting and Finance for Oil and Gas
- Asset Management in Oil and Gas
- Mechanics of Commodity Training
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Analyst
- Commodities Expert
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- 3 years of work experience or equivalent
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable)
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of accounting, finance, or economics. If prerequisites have not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum 60% on the self tests.
Fees and Funding
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
- Tuition per semester: €7,460 (Total 1.5 year program / 3 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa
About the School
Geneva Business School is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Taught in numerous campuses around the world, including major European cities such as Geneva and Bar ... Read More