This MBA provides students with in-depth knowledge and practical training, relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. Students will learn how to face challenges, make key decisions and master international policies and legalities within the energy industry, exploring the key factors and emerging technologies that are influencing the future of oil and gas.
Over the course of the program students will:
Possess expertise in Oil and Gas trading techniques
Become knowledgeable in economic principles that drive the Oil and Gas Industry
Be capable of international accounting and financing
Gain familiarity with international policies and legalities that govern Oil and Gas Trade
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in Oil and Gas Management
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations
This Master will provide stidents with an in-depth knowledge and practical training relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. They will learn how to face challenges and make key decisions within the energy industry. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Review and Projection of Oil Prices
- Oil Market
- Risk Management in Oil and Gas
- International Accounting and Finance for Oil and Gas
- Asset Management in Oil and Gas
- Mechanics of Commodity Training
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Analyst
- Commodities Expert
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years work experience for MBA).
- Official English exam results - IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70. If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
Official academic transcript from your high school stamped and signed.
Photocopy of valid passport / national identity card or permit.
Resume / C.V.
Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
A 400-600 word essay. (Refer to the application form for details).
One academic / recommendation letter.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 17, 2018