Short-term investment, life-long return, on your schedule.
Compared to a traditional two-year program, the Rome Business School’s 1-Year MBA provides a faster return on investment. It can be started in March or October, offering the unique opportunity of fitting today’s professionals’ need for freedom and flexibility. The program is structured to enable you to continue to work full-time and study for your MBA part-time, connecting what you learn to current global and relevant organizational issues. This is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of work to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification.
Benefits of the 1-year MBA Program
- Starts in March and October every year
- Designed for busy professionals wishing to combine work and study
- One-year duration
- Small and International classes
- Individualized management coursework
- European Degree
- Flexible schedule – two weekend every month • Study tour in Rome
- Networking opportunities
- Grants available (up to 30%)
Our 1-year MBA course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge that will enable them to operate as general managers.
Our 1-year MBA is designed for fulltime working individuals, allowing students to complete the program without interrupting their careers or excessively disrupting their personal lives.
Students interested in taking part in this MBA are typically:
- professionals interested in pursuing careers in general management, either in a not-for-profit or for-profit businesses or as entrepreneurs or managers;
- professionals with specialist backgrounds who wish to acquire general management experience to progress in their careers;
- graduates with at least two years of relevant work experience who wish to consolidate their managerial knowledge;
- entrepreneurs who wish to develop their skills and competencies to make their businesses grow internationally.
The MBA is structured as a collection of ten courses and a final project work/final dissertation. Eight courses are core courses and two are electives, leading to specializations.
1. Accounting 2. Entrepreneurship and Creativity 3. Financial Management 4. Project Management 5. Marketing Management 6. Human Resources Management 7. Strategic Management 8. Managerial Economics
- MBA with a specialization in Marketing
- MBA with a specialization in Finance
- MBA with a specialization in International Business
- MBA with a specialization in Human Resources Management
- MBA with a specialization in Project Management
MBA with a specialization in Marketing
- Service Marketing
- Digital Marketing
MBA with a specialization in Finance
- Investment Techniques and Financial Market
- Corporate finance
MBA with a specialization in International Business
- Cross-cultural communication and management
- International Trade and Law
MBA with a specialization in Human Resources Management
- Organizational Culture and Change Management
- Learning and Development
MBA with a specialization in Project Management
- Business Analysis: Tools and Techniques
- Microsoft Project and Primavera P6
Each course will require a total of 500 hours of learning activity. These will be made up of 248 contact hours and 252 hours of directed learning activities, assessment preparation, self-study, company visits, and distance tutorials.
All applicants must:
- at least hold a four-year degree (B.Sc or HND)
- have two years of relevant professional experience
On completion of this MBA, you will have acquired the skills to be able to work – among other profiles – as
- Chief Executive Officer
- General Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Strategy Manager
- Finance Manager
- Management Consultant