Our Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) is a versatile, multidisciplinary program that will take your career to higher levels. Learn to evaluate and improve operations, work collaboratively to address socioeconomic issues with a global mindset, and analyze business sustainability and profitability.
NYITs AACSB-accredited degree puts you in the center of New York City, the world capital of finance and business. Gain leadership and professional experience through participation in industry associations and community service initiatives; visit startups, established companies, and key financial institutions; and learn from professors and top industry executives who share decades of real-world experience.
You can take classes at NYIT campuses in New York, China, Abu Dhabi, and Vancouver to further enhance your global perspective and diversify your professional network.
Upon the completion of our M.B.A. program, youâll be able to:
- Utilize technology support systems to strengthen organizational decision processes.
- Conduct industry, company-specific, or environmental business analysis using appropriate data and informational resources to bridge the gap between abstract theory and practice.
- Identify and analyze country/region-specific contemporary business issues, and establish, support, and effectively communicate strategic recommendations.
For an additional 15 credits, you may choose one of the following concentrations:
- Finance (CFA Track) earn certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Tourism (Vancouver campus only)
An NYIT degree is your passport to an exciting future in an in-demand field. Possible career opportunities for graduates with this degree include:
- Business Consultant
- Chief Executive Officer
- Real Estate Executive
About the School
The first American university established in the United Arab Emirates’ capital city, NYIT-Abu Dhabi is a vibrant member of NYIT’s community of global campuses.