Specialized MBA in Luxury Marketing
EIML Paris' MBA in Luxury Marketing is meant for students and professionals who wish to pursue a career in the luxury sector. This training allows students to acquire the skills needed for management in the luxury sector while mastering the technical, artistic and cultural aspects.
The Specialized MBA in luxury marketing enables students to obtain a degree certified and recognized by the French State (Etat Niveau 1 BAC+5), issued under the authority of IPE Management School.
EIML Paris' Specialized MBA in Luxury Marketing takes place over a period of 15 months (November N to February N+1).
The rhythm of study is courses every Friday and one of out two Saturdays. Classes are off in August and during school holidays.
EIML Paris' Specialized MBA in Luxury Marketing is divided into three semesters each comprising of one or more major goals:
Goal of 1st semester: The fundamentals of management
In the first semester, students have the opportunity to choose between a French curriculum and an English curriculum.
- Marketing Management
- Globalization and Luxury Brands
- Luxury and Fashion Consumer Behavior
- Financial management
- Organizational Behavior
- Human resources management
- Intercultural Management
- Introduction to the French civilization
Goal of 2nd semester: Management techniques and marketing of luxury
During the 2nd-semester courses are taught in English only.
- Luxury Brand management
- Market surveys and panels in luxury
- History of art
- Luxury codes
- Luxury quality management
- Licensing in luxury
- Product Management and Retailing
- Luxury distribution
- Luxury purchasing management
- Creation project: technical, commercial and legal issues
- Business Plan for Entrepreneurs
- Business consultant in luxury
- Strategy and communication in luxury
- E-business and social network in luxury
- Ethics and sustainable development in luxury
Goal of 3rd semester: The specifics of five major sectors of luxury
Finally, during the third semester, entirely taught in English, students apprehend the great luxury sectors through specialized courses and sectoral case studies.
- The fashion industry (sectoral case study, knowledge of colors, fabrics, materials)
- The beauty industry (case study sectoral knowledge of cosmetics, perfumes)
- The jewelry industry (case study segment, product knowledge, and geology)
- The tourism and hospitality industries (sector case study, visits to palaces, luxury travel)
- The gastronomy and enology industry (sectorial case study, visiting vineyards and workshops)
- Degree certified and recognized by the French State (Etat Niveau 1 BAC+5), issued under the authority of IPE Management School.
- MBA specialized in Luxury Marketing
About the School
EIML Paris Ecole Internationale de Marketing du Luxe is the unique school of its own in France that offers a five-year higher education program from Bachelor to Master’s levels. Created in collaborati ... Read More