The Luxury Management Program aims to all future managers who want to build a solid and successful career in the luxury industry.
This comprehensive international program provides maximum exposure to the luxury industry. Every candidate is operational within days of onboarding its future dream job.
Nothing better than to acquire this knowledge & skills right in the birthplace of luxury, Paris.
A 360° Learning Program
- In-class learning: lectures, Case studies, Debates
- Practical experiences: Field visits (Retail, Foundation, Designers, Craftsman workshop, Fairs ect.), Work Groups
- Insights from luxury experts: Guest speakers, Masterclasses, Q&As
- Continuous feedback and evaluation by MBA professors and companies' executives
All classes are taught in English by luxury professionals.
Our students get insights from highly qualified luxury specialists, which represents a great value for a career in a fast-paced constantly evolving industry.
As a result of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and analyze the branding and brand management in luxury, based on markets, and customers’ profiles and culture
- Analyze and create brand strategies and brand platforms for the luxury industry
- Get an in-depth understanding of the luxury industry, with a focus on the French luxury industry, all sectors.
- Build value on existing or develop new brands
- Get to ascertain your future role in the luxury industry
- Develop communication and distribution strategies for luxury brand names
- Holistic view of the industry
- Industry dynamics and evolution
- Established players and a new generation
- Profile and behaviors of the luxury clients
- Case study and work groups
- From brand identity to Brand DNA
- How to turn a luxury brand into a success
- Product innovation and design
- Luxury and sustainability
- Case study and work groups (value of a brand, brand personality)
- Brand positioning - concept, product innovation
- Brand platforms
- Operational excellence/customer experience
- Social network strategies for luxury brands
- Case study, Workgroups (selective distribution and e-commerce)
- Online/ Offline communication/Omnichannel
- Advertising strategies
- Strategic use of social media
- Case study, Workgroups
- Exclusivity and visibility
- Emerging markets VS Mature markets
- Case study, Workgroups
- Brand & Communication,
- Retail Network,
- Digital Brand,
- Travel Retail,
- Entrepreneurship, etc.
About the School
Forte de ses 70 ans d’expérience, l’ESLSCA Business School Paris propose une pédagogie équilibrée entre expérience pratique et méthodologie progressive. Depuis 1949, l’école a su développer ses activi ... Read More