The Logistics program contents are formed in a manner that highlights the major areas of the logistics body of knowledge. Students enrolled in the program will cover the applied knowledge required in the area of logistics and are expected to have an edge in employing and improving logistics practices in their place of work.
Core Requirements – 30 Credit Hours
- Research Methodology
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Accounting
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Operations Management
- Marketing and Sales Management
Elective Courses in Logistics – 12 Credit Hours
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Transportation Management
- Purchasing and Procurement
TAG-SB enforces the same admission and graduation policies for its entire graduate program.
Admission to the MBA program is open to any qualified holder of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university regardless of the undergraduate major field of study. Graduates of universities where enrollment is not required do not qualify for admission. The School’s admission policy is to select those candidates who have the greatest potential for academic and professional success.
Program taught in: