Tourism is the fastest growing industry in today’s business world and companies continue to require academically qualified managers to give them a competitive edge in this highly competitive and thriving sector. This major explores the advanced theories, practices and business models that make up the tourism and leisure field. Focusing on the development of executive skills and strategic thinking, this program will deliver the key competencies required in the industry while developing a student’s understanding of international and intercultural management needs.
Duration: Three terms/one year (90 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Terms Fee: 5,950€
- A state-recognized, University MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Hotel management
- Digital tourism
- Event and conference management
- Tour operators
A sample of the Leisure & Tourism Management program courses:
- Strategic Tourism Marketing
- Environments of Tourism
- Digital Business in Tourism
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More