Designed with industry experts, this industry-relevant program provides you with the knowledge of the commodities market and trade management
to become a sharp trader or a top manager. The program provides you with a global understanding of international management, globalization and of the main challenges met by companies worldwide. It provides you with advanced knowledge in economics, finance, communication, international trade as well as builds skills in risk analysis, negotiation, leadership and strategy.
This program is a unique combination of a renowned MBA together with a specialisation in Commodities Trading. This dynamic sector is constantly shifting due to geopolitical, economic or climate factors. Our MBA degree will prepare you to meet these challenges and successfully manage the risks and opportunities inherent to this sector.
This program prepares for exciting careers of performing managers in trading companies, international companies, import-export, consulting firms, investment banks or international organizations.
Our employment record is excellent : 86% of our MBA graduates find a job or a new job within 6 months.
Our MBA offers an innovative, employability-focused approach to studies by using current industry examples, discussions, case studies, problem-solving and group work. The curriculum has been designed to give you real-life business skills. Courses are taught by professors with real-business experience.
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Length: 1 academic year (Full Time)
- Small classes: 15-20 students
- Language: courses taught in English.
- MBA students: 50% local & 50% International, 90% speak 2 languages or more
- 3 intakes per year: January, April, and October.
WHAT OUR ALUMNI SAY
"My MBA gave me the opportunity to put myself at the forefront in dealing with our daily business issues. We all agree that we learned new skills and approaches to use in our different organizations."
Charles Delaloye, Sales Manager, ABB Switzerland
"IFM is very unique in terms of the social and academic environment. Very few universities can provide the kind of memorable and successful experience that IFM offered me."
Abdul Mazin, Trader, M&N, Chicago USA
- An online application form and a 300-400 word motivation letter
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- For non-native English speakers, provide proof of your English proficiency.
(IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent. In-house IFM / online English test)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable.
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.
- International Students: proof of financial means to pay for the course (letter or bank statement).
Program taught in: