"The International Trade and Logistics Management MBA is a 6-month face to face program followed by a 6-month internship period.
Giving the best of international trade and logistics education in international environments, our operationally oriented pedagogy proposes in-depth purchasing, logistics, and supply chain knowledge.
Our objective is to give students and professionals the competencies requested by international trade, international purchase, international logistics, international business intelligence, international marketing and communication, international management and supply chain management skills.
Welcome to ESC Amiens MBA programs!"
Dr. Jean-Christian Vialelles, Programme Manager
Definition and strategy
ESC Amiens MBA's are degrees validated by the trade with close control of its academic excellence and its practical competence scheme by a set of international companies.
Integrating the MBA's 2nd (and last year) offers strong specialization modules designed for International trade and logistics.
Organization: 6 months of face to face education (full English) + 6 months of professional experience (internship in France or abroad).
Who may apply?
Professionals and students. For students, a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree has to be terminated.
Practical international education for international management careers
ESC Amiens MBA in International Trade and Logistics is a high-end face-to-face education thanks to our Ph.D. teachers and international trade professionals.
This program will lead Students to practical managerial competences.
Following a 6-month dynamic education, the internship period is designed to confront international theories to reality!
Thanks to our Alumni network and our online collaborative platform, a large number of internship offers may be consulted every day.
Graduates will be able to manage international staff and departments but also create businesses around the world.
ESC Amiens MBA in International Trade and Logistics is a genuine program with the following distinctive features:
- Academic depth designed and monitored by our Risk Management Research Center.
- Education-based on dynamic learning by doing approach.
- Individualization of each student's career path and professional project.
- Linkage to a professional network.
ESC Amiens / ESC Amiens
- ESC Amiens is about 40% less expensive than other business schools in France.
- Our diploma is recognized by the state.
- Amiens has a lower cost of living and is less violent compared to Paris.
- We are a small school, thus it is easier to take care of our students and give them the attention that they need.
- Amiens is one hour away from Paris by train and 2 hours with Flixbus.
- Amiens is the European Youth Capital of 2020.
About the School
The Amiens Business School, founded in 1942, has always striven to innovate and experiment. A strong character that has enabled the school to develop rapidly within the major higher education networks ... Read More