An MBA with a major in International Relations will help you gain a global view and a better understanding of the forces that shape our world nowadays. Graduates can expect to work in a wide range of public and private NGOs, IGOs, the diplomatic service and international organizations.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in International Relations
- Exchange Program: Rotate between Geneva and Barcelona campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in both campuses during the 18 month master program.
- Internships: Students have internship opportunities with important companies.
- Location: Geneva and Barcelona
The international nature of GBS has led to the development of a system that combines the European approach of using ECTS credits with a curriculum structure that is commonly implemented in the United States.
Each program major allows students to study general education, core and elective subjects which cover 80% of all curriculums, 20% dedicated to orientation subjects related to their specific major, these subjects are unique for each Program.
- Gender & Terrorism
- Political Violence
- Strategies in International Relations & Management
- Cyber Diplomacy
- International Human Rights Law
- National & International Security
- Foreign Service Officer
- Civil Service Officer
- Coordinator for a Charitable Org.
- ￼Cultural Specialist
- Director of International Programs
- International Project Coordinator
- Staff for Public Policy Organization
- Leader within the European Union
GBS’s selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Payment Receipt of the application fee.
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 27, 2017