The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Relations has been designed to provide you with a deep understanding of the impact international relations and geopolitical factors have on operational management and business success. After completing this MBA, you will be well prepared for jobs in international fields such as human rights, arms control, and international laws and treaties.
Over the course of the program you will:
- Gain the capacity to work in the development of a diplomatic strategy.
- Introduce realistic solutions for the management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Gender and Terrorism
- Political Violence
- Strategies in International Relations and Management
- Cyber Diplomacy
- International Human Rights Law
- National and International Security
- Foreign Service
Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years work experience for MBA).
Official English exam results - IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70
If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of the previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
- Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
- One passport photo.
- Photocopy of valid passport/national identity card or permit.
- Introduction letter providing reasons for wishing to study on the desired program at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
- A 400-600 word essay. (Please refer to the application form for details).
- Reference letters. Minimum of 1 reference letter, maximum 2
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 27, 2017