This MBA is designed to provide students with a deep understanding of the impact international relations and geopolitical factors have on operational management and business success. Studying a broad range of issues, including relations between international organizations and NGOs, international human rights law, gender and terrorism, cyber diplomacy and political violence. After completing this MBA, students will be well prepared for jobs in international fields such as human rights, diplomacy, arms control and international treaties.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain the capacity to work in the development of diplomatic strategy.
Introduce realistic solutions for the management of current global crises.
Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in International Relations
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations
This Master has been designed to provide students with a deep understanding of the impact international relations and geopolitical factors have on operational management and business success. After completing this MBA, students will be well prepared for jobs in international fields such as human rights, arms control, and international laws and treaties. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Gender and Terrorism
- Political Violence
- Strategies in International Relations and Management
- Cyber Diplomacy
- International Human Rights Law
- National and International Security
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as:
- Foreign Service
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years work experience for MBA).
- Official English exam results - IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70. If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
Official academic transcript from your high school stamped and signed.
Photocopy of valid passport / national identity card or permit.
Resume / C.V.
Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
A 400-600 word essay. (Refer to the application form for details).
One academic / recommendation letter.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2018