This MBA is designed to provide students with a deep understanding of the impact international relations and geopolitical factors have on operational management and business success. Studying a broad range of issues, including relations between international organizations and NGOs, international human rights law, gender and terrorism, cyber diplomacy and political violence. After completing this MBA, students will be well prepared for jobs in international fields such as human rights, diplomacy, arms control, and international treaties.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain the capacity to work in the development of the diplomatic strategy.
- Introduce realistic solutions for the management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in International Relations.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
This Master has been designed to provide students with a deep understanding of the impact international relations and geopolitical factors have on operational management and business success. After completing this MBA, students will be well prepared for jobs in international fields such as human rights, arms control, and international laws and treaties. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Gender and Terrorism
- Political Violence
- Strategies in International Relations and Management
- Cyber Diplomacy
- International Human Rights Law
- National and International Security
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as:
- Foreign Service
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field.
- IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 74 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates obtained.
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of a valid passport/national ID.
- One reference letter.
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Economics. If prerequisites are not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum of 60% on the self-tests.
- Two years of work experience or equivalent.