The International Management MBA program provides students with a distinct competitive advantage by integrating management foundations with relevant career focused topics, such as innovation management, sustainability and globalization. Students are equipped with the knowledge, skills and understanding that allows them to find solutions for new and emerging problems.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration (MBA) Major in International Management.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between Geneva and Barcelona campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in both campuses during the 18 month master program.
- Internships: Students have internship opportunities with important companies.
- Location: Geneva and Barcelona
The international nature of GBS has led to the development of a system that combines the European approach of using ECTS credits with a curriculum structure that is commonly implemented in the United States.
Each program major allows students to study general education, core and elective subjects which cover 80% of all curriculums, 20% dedicated to orientation subjects related to their specific major, these subjects are unique for each Program.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Branding and Brand Extension
- Venture Strategy Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Managing and Financing Innovations
- Leadership for Management and Business
- Management Analyst
- Chief Executive
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- International Luxury Brands Manager
- Management Consultant
- International Banker
GBS’s selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Payment Receipt of the application fee.
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 10, 2017