This Master is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge in International management, providing a global perspective on social responsibility, strategy and problem solving. We prepare students to become successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools to grow and keep developing in the international business world.
Over the course of the program students will:
Gain problem-solving management expertise.
Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills.
Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
Identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods.
Design and build new management strategies.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: MBA Major in International Management
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations
This program is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge in management. This MBA international management program prepares students to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools they need to keep growing and developing as successful professionals in the global business world.Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Branding and Brand Extension
- Venture Strategy Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Managing and Financing Innovations
- Leadership for Management and Business
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as:
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years work experience for MBA).
- Official English exam results - IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70. If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
Official academic transcript from your high school stamped and signed.
Photocopy of valid passport / national identity card or permit.
Resume / C.V.
Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
A 400-600 word essay. (Refer to the application form for details).
One academic / recommendation letter.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 10, 2018