The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Management is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge in management. This program prepares you to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools you need to keep growing and keep developing as a successful professional in the global business world.
Over the course of the program you will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Branding and Brand Extension
- Venture Strategy Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Managing and Financing Innovations
- Leadership for Management and Business
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years work experience for MBA).
Official English exam results - IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70
If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of the previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
- Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
- One passport photo.
- Photocopy of valid passport/national identity card or permit.
- Introduction letter providing reasons for wishing to study on the desired program at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
- A 400-600 word essay. (Please refer to the application form for details).
- Reference letters. Minimum of 1 reference letter, maximum 2.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 22, 2017