This Master is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge in International management, providing a global perspective on social responsibility, strategy and problem-solving. We prepare students to become successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools to grow and keep developing in the international business world.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: MBA Major in International Management.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
This program is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge of management. This MBA international management program prepares students to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools they need to keep growing and developing as successful professionals in the global business world. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Branding and Brand Extension
- Venture Strategy Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Managing and Financing Innovations
- Leadership for Management and Business
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as:
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field.
- IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 74 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates obtained.
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of a valid passport/national ID.
- One reference letter.
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Economics. If prerequisites are not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum of 60% on the self-tests.
- Two years of work experience or equivalent.