This online program is designed to prepare you for today’s dynamic and global business landscape.
You will gain deep management and financial knowledge allowing you to:
Solve complex management issues
Analyze public and private markets
Discover new business structures
Implement innovative theories
Design creative management strategies
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in International Management.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
This MBA in international management prepares students to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools they need to keep growing and developing as successful professionals in the global business world. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Branding and Brand Extension
- Venture Strategy Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Managing and Financing Innovations
- Leadership for Management and Business
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years work experience for MBA).
Official English exam results - IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70. If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
Official academic transcript from your high school stamped and signed.
Photocopy of valid passport / national identity card or permit.
Resume / C.V.
Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
A 400-600 word essay. (Refer to the application form for details).
One academic / recommendation letter.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 6, 2018