Geneva Business School Barcelona Campus
Over the course of the program students will:
- Solve complex management issue.
- Analyze public and private markets.
- Discover new business structures.
- Implement innovative theories.
- Design creative management strategies.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in International Management.
- Internships: We provide access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
This MBA in international management prepares students to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools they need to keep growing and developing as successful professionals in the global business world. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Branding and Brand Extension
- Venture Strategy Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Managing and Financing Innovations
- Leadership for Management and Business
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field.
- IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 74 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates obtained.
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of a valid passport/national ID.
- One reference letter.
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Economics. If prerequisites are not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum of 60% on the self-tests.
- Two years of work experience or equivalent.
Fees and Funding
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: €1,900 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
- Tuition per semester: €7,460 (Total 1.5-year program/3 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
See 2 more programs offered by Geneva Business School Barcelona Campus »
Last updated October 10, 2019
This course is
per semester (3 semesters)
What's Studying a MBA in International Management at GBS Really Like?
Geneva Business School presentation
Students' experience of Geneva Business School Barcelona Campus