ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The MBA in International Management is a one-year full-time programme delivered in two countries of choice, which provides young professionals with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career. Students from around the world form a group with diverse educational and professional backgrounds. The MBA covers all the functional areas of management and provides a multicultural hands-on experience.
- 1-year, full-time programme
- around 500 teaching hours
- strong cross-cultural approach
- accredited by AMBA
- 2 countries of your choice in Europe and Asia
- 6 ESCP Europe campuses and 2 academic partners
- double degrees available
- two Company Consultancy Projects
The MBA in International Management offers a unique opportunity to spend two semesters of study in two cities in Europe and Asia*.
ESCP Europe campuses (Europe): Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid, Torino and Warsaw
Partner schools (Asia): Beijing Foreign Studies University (China) and MDI Gurgaon (India).
*Please note that your choice of locations will depend upon the availability of places at each campus. You should pay special consideration to your regional interest and career ambitions when making your selections.
French accredited Master degree
The MBA in International Management is an ESCP Europe diploma as well as an official state-accredited Master degree (Grade de Master II) delivered by the French Ministry of Higher Education and recognised worldwide for students who have attained a four-year bachelor degree or a first master degree before integrating the programme.
For those entering the MBA in International Management holding a three year Bachelor degree (180 ECTS equivalent) with a minimum of three years of professional experience, it is also possible to receive the Grade de Master II through a specific process academically validating their professional experience. They will need to fill an additional form which will be reviewed by our ESCP Europe Admission Committee. The result will be communicated at the same time as the result of their admission into the programme.
ESCP Europe declares that the diploma obtained on completion of the MBA in International Management (300 ECTS) is officially recognised in France by the French Ministry of Education and Research (O.G. nº3 - 24 July 2014). This Master does not lead to an official diploma in Spain.
German state-accredited degree
The MBA in International Management approved by the Berlin Senate for Education, Science and Research as of 16 January 2017, complements the MBA In International Management ESCP Europe curriculum by adding another 30 ECTS through the completion of a master thesis and two additional courses, enabling students to reach 120 ECTS in order to receive a German state-accredited degree.
Academic Partners & Double Degrees
In order to provide you with a broad academic experience and enhance your international career options, the ESCP Europe MBA in International Management offers joint programmes and double degrees with prestigious universities from China (Beijing Foreign Studies University ) and India (MDI Gurgaon).
- Financial Decisions and Performance Management
- Leading People in International and Multicultural Contexts
- International Management, Strategy, and Entrepreneurship
- International Markets and Opportunities
- Digital Transformation, Analytics and Big Data
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Company Consultancy Projects
- Business Simulation
Electives take place in semester 2. Dedicated periods are blocked on all campuses enabling participants to follow four elective courses of interest independently of their campus choice.
- Financial Reporting for International Capital Markets
- Global Knowledge Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Portfolio Management
- Creativity Marketing
- Sourcing and Supply Change Management
- Energy Risk Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- A Stakeholder Approach Management, Sustainability and Organisational Wellbeing
- Family Business Management
- Total Leadership
- Innovation 2.0 and Business Law for Managers
- Intrapreneurship Intensified
- Organisational Transformation
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Financial Modelling
- International Capital Markets and Trading Techniques
- International Luxury Management
- International Food & Beverage Management
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Strategic Digital Marketing
- Doing Business in the Middle East
Total: Around 500 teaching hours
The MBA in International Management’s curriculum awards a total of 90 ECTS credits.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who will benefit from the multicultural diversity of our programme and ready to have an international business career.
The minimum requirements are: / Admission requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience
Applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered.
- A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline
- Proficiency in English
Do not hesitate to send your CV to one of our admissions coordinators to check your eligibility for the MBA in International Management.
HOW TO APPLY
The MBA in International Management uses a rolling admissions process. Applications are made online. You can apply to any ESCP Europe campus: Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin or Warsaw. Only one application per candidate per year will be accepted.
Start your online application and don’t hesitate to contact our admissions coordinators for any support you need during the application process.
Step 1: The Online Application and Admission Test
The application form must be completed entirely in English.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- GMAT (40W-NP-23), GRE (DI Code 0849) or Tage Mage certificate
If you are unable to provide a GMAT, GRE or Tage Mage certificate, you may take an ESCP Europe admission test during the on-campus admission session.
- Degree certificate including grade transcripts covering all years of university study
- At least one letter of recommendation (e.g. an employer’s letter of reference)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of your passport or ID
- English language certificate: TOEFL written test: 600; TOEFL IBT: 100; TOEFL computer-based: 250; IELTS: 7
Candidates without any language qualification certificates will be tested during the on-campus admission session.
Candidates who can prove that they have earned a university degree taught entirely in English or those who have lived for 3 years in an English-speaking country are exempt from the English test.
Additional language certificates are a plus.
An application fee of EUR 170 must be paid at the end of the online application.
Step 2: The Interview
Each candidate is interviewed by a panel made up of programme directors, faculty and alumni.
A Skype interview can be offered to candidates residing outside of Europe.
Step 3: Securing Your Place
You will receive the admission decision within three weeks after the admission session.
Admitted candidates must confirm their acceptance by the deadline indicated in the offer letter. A non-refundable deposit of EUR 5,000 is required to secure a place in the programme once admission has been granted. This amount is deducted from the total tuition fees.
- Programme fee: EUR 32,000
- Deposit: EUR 5,000; it is required to secure a place in the programme once admission has been granted. This amount is deducted from the total tuition fees.
- Application fee: EUR 170
ESCP Warsaw Campus is located within Kozminski University - the only business school in Poland accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. Founded in 1993, KU is a private institution of higher education with full academic rights. Since 2009 is classified in the prestigious educational rankings provided by the ‘Financial Times’ – Business School Rankings, which include the best universities from around the world.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2018